𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

After several months of growing accustomed to my new life as the young villain, I had settled into a routine, embracing the peculiarities that came with my transmigration. But one morning, as the sun cast its gentle rays through the window, I was awakened by the persistent voice of the Maid, , urging me to rise from my slumber.

Rubbing my eyes groggily and with a yawn, I sat up in bed, ready to face whatever awaited me in the day ahead.

"Young Master, you should prepare yourself. Madam mentioned there is a guest waiting for you in the dining room," Penelope exclaimed, her voice filled with urgency.

I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "A guest? Who could it be?"

Penelope shrugged slightly. "I am not sure, Young Master. Madam didn't provide any further details. She simply said it was someone important."

Curiosity piqued, and I quickly got out of bed and began preparing for the meeting. As I dressed, I couldn't help but wonder who this mysterious guest could be and what they wanted with me. I made sure to put on my best attire, wanting to make a good impression regardless of who it was.

Once I was ready, I followed Penelope toward the dining room. As I walked down the grand hallway, my mind raced with anticipation. Who could it be that my parents were eager to introduce me to? With each step, a mix of excitement and apprehension filled me.

As we reached the doors of the dining room, she gave me an encouraging smile. "Good luck, Young Master. I'm sure everything will go well."

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I pushed open the doors and stepped inside. To my utter shock, I found my parents seated at the grand table, engrossed in conversation with none other than the family of the first male lead, whose real-life appearance exuded even more elegance and attractiveness than in the manhwa.

My eyes widen, and I can hardly believe what I'm seeing. What surprised me, even more was the sight of the , who exuded an air of timidity and shyness, a stark contrast to the cold and ruthless character described in the book.

Caught off guard, my mind races to understand the implications of this encounter. Why would Y/N's parents be mingling with the family of the main character? I never knew their family is this close. I was supposed to avoid the book's main character to prevent my death. But alas, fate is not in my favor, and want me to socialize with them.

Maintaining my composure, I greeted everyone with a smile, masking my astonishment at the unexpected turn of events.

"Good morning, everyone," I greeted with a bright smile, trying to mask the nervousness bubbling inside me.

"Good morning, dear! Come here and join us. This is the Blackwood family" my mother exclaimed, gesturing for me to sit next to the First Male lead, Alexander Theodore Blackwood.

The House of Blackwood, led by the first male lead's family, stood as an equally prominent and respected lineage within the kingdom. Known for their unwavering devotion and loyalty to the crown, they held a special place in the hearts of the royal family and the people of Silvercrest. The Blackwoods, too, bore the titles of Duke and Duchess, with their unwavering commitment to upholding tradition and safeguarding the kingdom's prosperity.

As I settled into my seat, the conversation flowed with polite exchanges and casual banter. Duchess Blackwood's eyes sparkled with delight as she looked at me.

"Oh, so this is Y/N? You're adorable!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine warmth and affection.

Blushing slightly, I replied, "Thank you, ma'am. You're also quite lovely yourself," flashing a cheeky smile.