Chapter Three: 1/5 Janoskians & Crying <3

• SOFANI •

I was so excited for Jasmine to meet Daniel. He was so cute and perfect... Just amazing. I want them to be friends, and... Let's just say I ship Jarry to the extremes. Harry and Jasmine just HAVE to get together and I'm using this as an opportunity for them to get to know each other better.

I enter the coffee shop, the smell invading my nostrils straight away. I search for my boyfriend, spotting him and immediately dragging Jasmine along with me.

"Where is he?" She asks lowly in my ear.

"Um... there." I point to where he's sitting with a bored looking Harry.

Jasmine spots them both and gasps. "HARRY!"

"JASMINE!"

"SOFANI!"

"DANIEL!"

Daniel and I laugh as they yell out our names. Taking a seat with them, I try to start a conversation, but my attempts failed as I could see Jasmine eyeing Harry with an irritated look on her face.

"God, what is your problem?!" Harry finally burst out, slamming his hands on the table.

We all jumped, including a few people seated around us. I prayed Harry wouldn't cause a seen. Maybe this was a bad idea.

• JASMINE •

"What's MY problem? What's yours?"

"ME? I'm not the one sitting there with a dirty look on my face, am I?"

"You are so blind to everything you do!"

"Yeah? HOW?"

"You're purposely trying to piss me off when you come to my house, pretending you have something to do because you can't be asked to do the project. In not fucking STUPID."

Harry flinched and sat back, not saying anything. Sofani and Daniel were looking at each other awkwardly. Daniel cleared his throat.

"How 'bout I get us some drinks?" He suggested.

We all nodded, telling him our orders. I got an iced coffee, Harry a hot chocolate and Sofani a cup of tea. I drummed my fingers on the table, Sofani chewed her lip, and Harry tapped his foot.

This was really awkward.

"Did you see the new Janoskians video?" I broke the silence.

"Oh, yeah! Hollywood Disturbance!" Sofani said excitedly. Harry looked bored - he probably had never heard of the Janoskians.

"Beau's bum flash." I giggled.

"Skip's so hot." She said dreamily.

"Yeah - hold on! DANIEL! HE'S SKIP!"

"Um, yeah. I've been waiting for you to realise that this whole time."

"I didn't even clock yesterday when you said his name..." I trailed off.

"Some Janoskianator you are."

"Go away."

Skip returned with the drinks, setting them on the table.

I beamed at him. "I wanna meet the rest of the Janoskians."

"You realised, then?" He smirked.

"Yeah. Jai and me are meant to be."

"Jai and I." Harry corrected.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "We both love sloths."

It's true. I love sloths. They're just so cute and unf. My Dad said I could maybe get one.