Mini Questions Before The Prologue

Hello everyone, here are the Mini questions that I've made like I had done before from my previous book called "Izuku The Park Member Hero," before it got deleted. Please answer them in your own opinion. But anyways...

I'm sharing the Mini questions. I'll ask you to answer in your own opinion. So enjoy!

 So enjoy!

1. Since it's confirmed that Neo meets Jimmy Kellogg before Izuku does in this story AU, read the two-part questions carefully.

Part A) Since Neo is a villain from RWBY, what if Jimmy Kellogg (OC) offers Neo to repent her sins/criminal behavior since he's extremely good at persuading people. Do you think his persuasion will work since he knows what it's like to be abused when he was just a little kid, and he can see her past by reading her memories?

Part B) [Watch this video, then answer the question] How would Neo react if she sees JK's soul and sees how sad and disappointed he is in her for something she did?

2. Should this music be used for Jimmy Kellogg's fight against any villains?

[This video might be scary to some viewers!! Viewers discretion is advised!!.]

3. [Note: Go to 0:35-0:49 and 1:09- 1:31 to hear the voices.] "Jay," the corrupt/dark figure of JK that possessed him at the age of 6 in 1966, is confirmed to be in this story. First watched the video and answered the two-part questions.

Part A) Since he was the one that turned JK into a monster and his appearance to this day if he was free after JK locked him away forever and took over Ruby Rose's body and tried to torment or manipulate her. How bad will things go?

Part B) Since "Jay" is very good at manipulating and forcing JK to do bad things like murdering, fighting, framing, or even blackmailing, do you think he can break Ruby Rose that will make her cry?

4. Do you guys want to see Glynda Goodwitch having her unlucky week inside JK Dimension based on this video?

[Note: It's krowteN nootraC, which is the Cartoon Network ripple logos but in 666 instead of 1999.]

5. Does this music should be used for every end of the chapters of the end credits?

6. What do you think of this music and should this music be used for this story of where some characters are trying to find peace or meditating?