Worst Nightmare

That night I laid in my bed, always jumping up to the screams of Duncan in his room crying in pain. Every second he seemed to scream. He was always muttering something but I could never tell what it was.

I walked in the next time but it was different. Duncan was sitting up with his head hanging down on his chest.
"Are you ok Duncan?" I started to head towards him when the whisper came back.

'Mothers coming home.'

I fell to the floor and covered my ears. "IM NOT COMING HOME," I screamed. My vision started to get blurry as two figures entered the room.

"I'm not going home..." I whispered.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up in a purple field. Everything around me was purple. Purple flowers, animals even the sun seemed a eerie purple. I stood up and started heading in a random direction.

'Is this the flux's work,' I asked myself.

I ended up in front of a giant castle and instantly knew who's it was. Small birds came flying down and started to pick me up. They flew me over the massive gates and dropped me on the other side. A figure was standing in front of me. He took his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look him in the eye. My eyes widened.

"Welcome home, mother."

Duncan's appearance was different than the others. He was normal.

"Dun..." The whisper came back in my head.

"Don't leave us mother," Duncan kept chanting.

"STOP!" Duncan stopped and pulled me up very close to his ear.

"We need you."

I pushed away from him only to realize I was held down by my feet.

"Help your children."

I felt a wave of nausea come over me as I fell to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- So for any of you reading straight off wattpad, I will be posting this every Saturday :D. I also saw that my favourite author added this to their reads thing and I just like fangirled into my pillow!! I know I am weird..
*
When aren't you :V
*
Must you -3-
*
Shut up and continue -_-
*
K.. I will update every chapter though I didn't last chapter :P. ENJOY!!!1!!
((EDIT! If your reading this it means it's updating because I am editing the chapters!! Not the story, just ways I wrote text :P))