Perfect

-Oral (given and received) -Unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it)

Aris's P.O.V

"You look so perfect like this,"I sighed in ecstacy as she trailed her tongue down the side of my cock. A hint of red crossed her cheeks as I told her that one simple truth. She gave slow kitten lips to my tip, teasing me in every way she could. I held my breath as she wrapped her hands around me, pumping me up and down just as teasingly, if not more.

"Please,"I begged, wanting her to take me already, to show I was hers and hers alone.
"Please what?"She asked, feigning innocence as if she was nothing more than a pure angel. While it's true that she was still angelic she was far from innocent. I had made sure of that a long time ago.

"Please. I need you,"I begged.

She looked up at me with a devilish smirk before wrapping her lips around me with her hands still wrapped around what couldn't fit. She bobbed her head, her warm mouth seeming to be the only thing to exist. My hands grazed her scalp before making a makeshift ponytail in her tangled hair. She quickened her pace, now only using her mouth. My tip repeatedly hit the back of her throat. I looked down at her, watching as she took me as perfectly as always. Her eyes watered each time I slammed myself into her yet she still hummed making me twitch in her mouth. She sped up almost choking on my long, hard cock. I quietly moaned her name. With one final thrust past her lips my cum shot into her mouth. She pulled away with a trail of her saliva connected to my still throbbing cock.

I cupped her cheek and trailed a finger up her jaw. I took the time to admire the marks I left on her earlier, a few of them adorned with bite marks.

"It's your turn darling,"I whispered, carefully pushing her onto the bed. I kissed down her chest before swirling my tongue around her nipple as I traced my hands down her stomach. They traced her hips before coming to her waist.

I left small kisses down her stomach before coming to her already wet pussy. I used my hands to place both her feet on the mattress, still holding them apart.

I couldn't help but take in the sight. Her with her chest rising and falling in desperation, her lips still having drops of white on them, her neck and jaw still showing a clear message that she wasn't to be touched by anyone but me. She was perfect, and she was mine.

"Please,"She begged. I let go of one of her ankles to hook her leg around my shoulder but made sure to keep the other one exactly where I needed it to be, her folds being in perfect view. I moved my head to the side to give small kisses to her inner thigh before taking her skin between my teeth. She cried out in pleasure as I bit the same spot just a little bit harder.

Deciding that she had enough of that for one night I licked a strip down her middle as my grip on her leg tightened. I placed my tongue between her folds with her already soaking. She bucked her hips off the mattress and into my mouth as I loudly moaned inside of her. I plunged as deep as I could into her as a louder moan traveled past her perfect lips. I licked smaller yet faster strips down her middle drawing sounds of pleasure from her. She threw her head back as her hands tugged on my hair, a sign she was about to unravel. I put my tongue back inside of her just as she reached her climax.

I savored every last drop of her dangerously intoxicating liquids before gazing up at her. Her hair was tangled in knots, and her face was a tint of pink. She still had a little bit of cum on her neck. To put it simply but not strongly enough she was beautiful.

"Need you. I need you inside me,"She breathed out, not even able to speak full sentences. I quickly put my throbbing cock above her wet entrance, teasing her. She whimpered before I nudged inside her, barely an inch in before she moaned my name. We've hardly even started, and she was already making noise.

I slowly sunk down until all of me was buried within her. I held still, not even knowing how I managed to do so, when she wiggled her hips. I finally thrusted into her, hitting her core. Her back arched as I pushed myself in and out, watching her become a beautiful mess. She threw her head back as I pounded into her. Her legs wrapped around me. I didn't care to be quiet as I moaned her name as she seemed to take me deeper, something that had seemed impossible. I looked down at her as I hit her core, watching my cock go in and out. I felt myself reaching my high as her walls tightened. I twitched, and as she came to her release I pulled out, my thick cum landing on her stomach.

"You did so good my darling,"I praised, cleaning the cum off her stomach with a rag before carefully doing the same to her thighs in the rare chance I missed some.

"Are you okay my sweet girl?"I checked.
"Definitely. I'm definitely okay,"She assured me.

I carefully slipped a clean pair of underwear on her sore legs before pulling on a new pair of boxers. As she cuddled under the blanket I laid behind her and wrapped my arm around her stomach. I rested my chin on her neck and softly hummed until she was asleep. Only then did I allow myself to do the same.