prologue

It was the middle of the night I was just getting off of work.

Y/n: Man my boss is a big butthole he takes all the credit for my work and puts all his work on me it's just unfair but sooner or later I'm going to get out of that job and I won't have to worry about him ever again.

My name is y/n Chen I'm just an ordinary average everyday office worker who has a really really crappy job with a really really horrible boss but I learn to live life to the fullest and not let these problems get in the way.

One day on my way home I heard a commotion down an alleyway.

???: PLEASE STOP!

I looked down the alleyway to see a few guys picking on some women I didn't really get a good feeling about it So I had to step in.

Y/n: Hey leave those girls alone.

This certainly caught their attention because all three of the mean men turned to face me and said.

Goon#1: oh look what we have here boys a hero.

The other two goons laughed at this.

I was terrified but I stood my ground and said come on leave those two women alone they had nothing to do with this please just let them go.

Goon#1: sorry but we don't take orders from a loser like you.

Goon#2/goon#3: yeah get lost/ You're no needed here.

I knew that they were bigger than me and they were scarier but I stood my ground and said.

Y/n: look things don't have to be violent just let the women go okay.

Goon#1: Well if you're not going to leave then we'll have to kill you but first.

He then aimed his gun at the two women which caught my attention really quick and with enough speed I passed right by them and jumped right in front of them before he fired the bullet.

After he fired the bullet It went right into my back going right out my chest which hurt instantly.

All three of the goons were shocked by this and then out of fear they drop the gun and fled the scene.

I fell to the ground bleeding out of my chest and with my last words I told the women to run.

They did as I told them and ran and I knew that I would not make it so I just turned onto my back to look at the sky for one last time before closing my eyes and blacking out.

Timeskip

The next thing I know I wake up in unfamiliar place it looked like a room with clouds around it I looked around wondering where I was I then looked back and saw a Man right in front of me.

The man then said.

???: Hello Y/n Chen

Y/n: um hi?

I said and confusion I then asked.

Y/m: Who are you

???: Well it may sound hard to believe but I am God

After I heard that I nearly fainted but I gained my composure looked at him and said

Y/n: oh

God: and right now you are dead but I am here to give you a second chance in life because of your early death when you were just 25 years old.

Y/n: I don't know are you sure you want to do that.

God: Yes I'm sure I want to do that because you were taken away from the world way too quickly So now you have a chance to be reincarnated in a different world.

(Y/n pov)

I was shocked by this but he was right I was taking away from the world way too early so I decided to agree with you it.

Y/n: okay

God: splendid now before we transport you to a world I would like to know how strong you would like to be in this new world.

I pondered that thought for a second and then I came to a conclusion and said.

Y/n: I would like to be a powerful martial artist sorcerer And I will do it on my own I don't want to do it the easy way and besides I want to be so good at martial arts and magic that I'll be able to become immortal at the end but only with my own power.

God: I see But you still have a wish you know.

Y/n: Well then I wish to have materials on which I can learn martial arts And also materials that I can learn magic with like cultivation magic or any type of magic that revolves around martial arts.

God: very well. is that it?

Y/n: yeah that's it.

God: very well now which world would you like to go to.

I pondered for a second and then thought of my favorite anime and said.

Y/n: I would like to be transported to the One piece world and be one of luffy's brothers.

God: very well and why do you want to be one of luffy's brothers?

Y/n: Well after he lost Sabo and Ace he would be quite lonely without any of his brothers So I thought I could be a brother that could go along with him on his journeys.

God: despite wanting all that power you still want to be very humble.

He said with a smile.

God: Very well you have your wishes you may now go to your new life.

Then with a snap of his fingers a vortex formed around me and I started falling then everything went dark.

( One Life ends a new one begins)

To be continued.....