The newest addition to the crew.

Zoro: King of the pirates and King of the martial artists?

Zoro: yeah right you both must be out of your mind. Do you even know what that means.

Luffy: yeah king of the pirates means king of the pirates.

Y/n: same here only it's the martial artists.

Koby then interjects and says.

Koby: Yeah I was the same but they are serious that they want to find the one piece!

Luffy gives them both a big smile while I just smirk.

Then Luffy hands Zoro his swords.

Luffy: Here's your treasure I couldn't tell which one was yours so I took all three of them.

Zoro: They are all mine. I use santuryuu the three sword style.

Y/n: Got it. But just so you know once you join us you'll be a government defying villain.

Luffy: either that or you get killed here execution style.

Zoro then gives us a smirk.

Zoro: what you two demons. Seeing as I have no other choice. Alright let's do it I'll join your crew.

Luffy: REALLY! YES YES YES I GOT MY FIRST CREW MEMBER!

I gave my brother a smirk.

Zoro then yells.

Zoro: QUIT DANCING AROUND AND HELP ME OUT OF HERE!

Luffy: oh right sorry.

Then Captain Ax-hand Morgan goes on to talk about what devil fruits are While Luffy and I try to untie Zoro from The Cross.

Ax-hand Morgan: WELL IF GUNS WON'T WORK THEN WE'LL CUT!

Then the Marines charge at us with their swords.

Koby: AAAAHHHH! LUFFY HURRY THEIR COMING THIS WAY!

Luffy: That's weird instead of going loose they just keep getting tighter.

Zoro: GIVE ME ONE OF MY DAMN SWORDS!

Luffy then looks to the charging Marines

Luffy then gives Zoro one of his swords And with blinding speed Zorro cuts his Way off the cross and blocks all the Marines attacks with only his three swords.

Ax- hand morgan: Roronoa Zoro.

Koby: whoa

Luffy: so cool

Y/n: impressive

Zoro: make one sudden move and you're dead.

Marines: ehhhh he is scary.

Zoro: Listen from this point on I am a pirate but I only join you for one reason and one reason only.

Luffy: name it?

Zoro: my ambition is to be nothing but the greatest swordsman. And if I am to give up on my ambition some where a long the line then I ask for you to take responsibility in which you will apologize.

Luffy: the world's greatest swordsman sounds pretty good. The king of the pirates deserves nothing but the best on his crew.

Zoro: Your cocky. But no matter what I will spread the name Zoro through out the world.

Ax- hand morgan: WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE I WANT YOU TO KILL ALL FOUR OF THEM RIGHT NOW!

Marine #1: but sir they're too strong.