my new life pt.2

Right now we just told Koby that we are wanting to be kings Luffy wants to be king of the pirates While I want to be king of the martial artists.

Koby looked shocked and couldn’t believe what Luffy and Y/n just said.

Koby: K-K-King of the Pirates and k-k-king of the Martial Artists.

Luffy: Yep.

Y/n: Yep that's right

Koby: Are you serious?!

Luffy: Yeah.

Y/n: Absolutely

Koby: Wait, you’re a pirate Luffy-san?!

Luffy: Yep.

Y/n: Me too

Koby: What about your crew?!

Luffy: Don’t have one. Me and my brother were just about to look for one.

Koby opened his mouth wider in shock. Luffy then was confused when he stopped moving so he waved his hand in front of Koby to confirm if he was working or not anymore.

I had a confused eyebrow on my face. I then started to poke Koby on the forehead to see if he was alive.

Koby: K-K-King of the Pirates is the title given to the person… who obtains everything in this world! That means seeking the great treasure of wealth, fame and power… the One Piece!

Luffy: Yup!

Koby: Yup?! Pirates all over the world are after that treasure!

Luffy: Me too!

Koby: and you King of the martial artists is a title earned by gaining the gauntlet of Truth an item also hidden away with the One piece.

Y/n: yep that's what I'm looking for.

Koby: yep that's all you can say martial artists from all over the world are trying to look for that item.

Y/n: So am I.

Koby: No way! No way, no way, no way! Absolutely no way! There’s no way you two can stand at the apex of this Great Pirate Era! No way! No way!

Luffy and I suddenly hit Koby on the head and he fell right into the ground.

Koby: Why did you guys hit me?

Luffy: Just because.

Y/n: You were also losing your mind.

Koby: But it's all right. I'm used to it now...

Luffy: It's not whether I can or not. I'm gonna do it because I want to.

Koby: Huh?

Y/n: He's right I want to do it because I just want to.

Luffy: I've decided to be the King of the Pirates, so if I die fighting for that, that's fine with me!

Y/n: And I'll gladly die fighting for my dream as well.

Y/n: The best part about it is that I get to spend time with my little brother and help him achieve his dream.

I said while putting them in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

Luffy: Hey bro get me out of this headlock Don't give me a noogie.

But then let him go out of the headlock while chuckling.

Luffy: Now, then! My belly's full- guess I'll go get me and my brother a boat for eachother I wonder if they'll give me one if I ask. Hopefully they're generous.