14

Tom Pov:
It's been 2 weeks since tord told me he...loved me and I'm still waiting on an answer, tord has been extremely distant after that argument, completely ignoring me, he left me in the care of Mina, so now Mina watches me and keeps me company, while tord has been extremely cold and crazy.

There's been at least 25 dead red soldiers or more killed by tord these past 2 weeks, he's been killing anyone who makes the slightest mistake or literally anyone who breathed in his direction.

I haven't seen him lately, the only time I saw him was 5 days ago, but he had absolutely no emotion on his face and had the darkest eye bags, me and everyone else can tell he's had absolutely no sleep.

"*sigh* by the way your boyfriend has sent 5 soldiers to the medical room today, so now that's 30" Mina turns to face me taking her attention away from the movie we were watching in her room.

"He's not my boyfriend, and never will be" I scoff, boyfriend??? Never in a million years.
"Tom..." I turn to face Mina as she grabbed both my hands with her warm ones "I'm not just a doctor, but a friend, and red leader is one of my friends, I've talked to him and helped him for many years, I remember the day he came in the medical room and the right side of his face was extremely damaged and his right arm was extremely burnt, practically hanging off, but after that day he was never really the same, a lot colder, strict. One day I walked to his room to check up on his healing process, but once I was taking my leave he told me to stay, so I did and I talked to him about many things but then he mentioned a boy named Tom, and the things he said were both sweet and terrifying" Mina pauses before speaking again.

"I can tell red leader likes you Tom....I know he's been terrible and the things he's done to you are unforgivable but he can be really sweet at times too, Tom I'm not telling you to forgive him but at least talk to him, he's extremely stressed these days and he needs you to be by his side"

"....alright I'll try"

No one Pov:
Tom walked through the cold lonely hall looking for tord, eventually he found him sitting down outside smoking a cigar just looking up into the sky.

"*sigh* here we go" Tom sighed walking towards tord.
"What are you doing out here alone with no guard" tord said coldly startling Tom. "Well..your here now why would I need a guard?" Tom said taking a seat next to tord.

Both of them not knowing what to say, it was silent, tha only thing they could hear were the soft breathing's from eachother and the crickets.

After a few moments of silence tom speaks up "the day we had that argument, you said that once the baby's born I would have to care for her"
Tom says.

"What about it" tord says taking another puff from his cigar.

"You think it's gonna be a girl?" Tom wonders.
Tord chuckles softly "I'd be just as happy having a boy, I just assumed it would be a girl because I come from a long line of only boys so it'd be nice to have a girl. in my family we say the firstborn daughter is good luck" tord smiles.

"You said you fell in love with me....is...that true?" Tom asks, watching from the corner of his eyes that tords smile disappeared. "I didn't mean to say that, I just blurted it out without intending to" tord sighs.

"I was talking to Mina and she told me about some conversations you had with her about me"
Tord turns his head to face Tom a surprised look on his face, tords eye bags very visible "...what did she tell you" tord says putting out his cigar.

"She told me about what happened after...your robot." Tom says, tords eyes widen.

"listen Tom I'm sorry for what happened with the robot, I didn't mean to destroy the house or destroy my friendship with you, Edd and Matt, my whole plan was to go back, get my robot and leave"

"....why did you leave in the first place" Tom questioned.
Tord sighs once again "I guess...it was to continue my parents legacy, they were both leaders to their own armies, both extremely successful, especially my father, who was extremely strict with me, nearly beating me to death if I didn't do even the smallest thing right, everything I had to do had to be perfect, and I did, I was practically the perfect son, but I just got so tired of my fathers bullshit and one day I lost control, and I...killed my father"

Tord continues "But if I could do it again, I would, no hesitation"

Tom sighs, standing up from his seat, and stood in front of tord, catching tords attention.

"What are you doing?" Tord questions as Tom grabbed his hands.

Tords eyes widened with surprise when Tom put tords hands on his stomach. Tords stiff hands softened, looking up to softly smile at Tom.

"What are we gonna name them" Tom questions.
Tord looking at Tom confusingly.

"Them?" Tord says lifting an eyebrow.

Tom just smiles softly as he takes something out of his pocket, Tom pulls out a paper handing it to tord, tord looking at the paper with the most surprised look on his face "there's two"

20 seconds of pure silence passed when suddenly Tom felt a tight embrace.

"I love you Tom"