We're Just Ordinary People

Ashton POV (point of view)

It was the library was we met, why was I in the library you say? I was looking up venues for my band...well our band, me, Luke, calum and mikey (Michael). She was just sitting there with her head in text books. She glanced at me for a second. Just for a second. I fell in love. I glanced back over at her and quickly turned back to my computer screen. “Awh Ash has a crush” Luke shouts at the top of his voice. “Shhh Luke” I say as I react quickly back to his comment. “She’s got her head stuck in text books...not literally but you know what I mean” Tabitha said to Ash in an angry yet annoyed tone. “She’s not going to hear him” She continued. “Just go and ask her out or something?”Calum said while sitting in the chair next to me. I thought about it for a second. We just met and I just go ahead and ask her out! I don’t like that idea what if she doesn’t like me back.

“What if I just go and ask her to be friends first?” I said as I snapped back into reality. I got no response. Waited a couple of minutes not that much so it didn’t become awkward. “Well? Am I okay to do so?” I asked expecting an answer this time round. “I do think that’s the best idea though” mikey said while scrolling down the computer screen. I got up and walked over to the table. She lifted her head and took her glasses off, I sat down slowly. “Hi” she said in a soft shy voice. “Err hi” I replied. I was nervous, she was beautiful. I couldn’t speak she left me speechless.