- I -

At first glance, the casual reader may find themselves confused.

"What is this? What is happening? Why is this so surreal? Why doesn't it make sense?"

That last question seems to pop up a lot when I write. It is comforting and discomforting, in the same moment. But - well, I suppose this isn't helping, is it? I'm just telling you how I feel about questions about writing that you haven't even gotten to read yet! How about this - let's start over.

Hello. My name is

See? That just sounds so odd, now that we've already exchanged words! I can't start with that! Alright, alright, let's try that again.

Hello, dear re

See? Same problem! Maybe it's the hello? Maybe that's it.

He

I didn't even get two letters into it, and I've already gone and done exactly what I said I wouldn't do! Well, hold on. This is a perfect metaphor for what this is, and what I'm doing!

"But what?!" they say, "What is he doing?!"

Right now, I'm rambling - it's what writers do when they're so full of themselves that they think they can get away with just writing any old sentence, particularly ones that don't make sense, and it'll just all go according to plan. But on a larger scale, I'm keeping a writing journal. I want to write this sort of dreamcore / abstract word soup over the course of many years, and see how it evolves! And what better way to do so, than to put all of it on the Internet?

So, here I am! Documenting all my dreams - day and night alike - and putting them all here. Enjoy!