The beautiful couples

After 8 months

"Kookieeeeeee! Please can you make me pineapple pizza!" jimin shouted from his room, and jungkook immediately cringed at his mate's new demand. His pregnancy cravings are surely weird!"

"I can order if you want jagiya-"

"NOOOO! I WANT TO EAT HOMMADE PIZZA! ALSO KNEED THE DOUGH BY YOUR HANDS!! I DON'T WANT READYMADE DOUGH PIZZA!" Jimin shouted from living room, at which jungkook sighed.

"Fine! Wait for a while!" jungkook shouted back, and turned off the stove where he was making tomato soup, which jimin demanded before. But seems like his craving has changed.

.

.

After almost an hour, jungkook was done, and he showed his bunny smile when he stared at the pizza he made. His cheeks and nose are covered by dry dough, while he is looking like a complete sh*t coz he is kitchen since morning. But does he care? Nope! Because he likes to feed his hungry omega by his hands.

 But does he care? Nope! Because he likes to feed his hungry omega by his hands

"I am indeed a chef." he praised himself, and walked towards the living room where jimin was watching tv.

"Tadaaaa! Here is your pizza sirrr~" jungkook chirped gaining the omega's attention, who smiled widely at him.

"Kookieeeee! Your both sons are killing me! They are making me hungry a looootttt!" yep, jimin is having twins, and both are boys.

Jungkook coed at jimin's cuteness, and sat beside him with the plate of pizza in his hand.

"Is that so? Then let me scold them. Hey you two! Don't make my boyfriend feel hungry! You two didn't even born and are already being brats." jungkook scolded cutely while glaring, or should say playfully glaring at jimin's big belly.

"Heyy! Don't scold my babies like this! They will be healthy if I will eat a lot. Now feed me, aaaa" jimin said, opening his mouth, which only made the alpha chuckle more. Ever since jimin got pregnant, he likes to get pampered a lot. And jungkook fulfilling his wish, by pampering him like a little baby all the time.

"Okay, here." he said, taking a piece of alpha and feeding it to his mate.

Jimin closed his eyes and smiled warmly at the heavenly taste of the pizza, which made jungkook smile in victory.

But in no time, his eyes widen and his smile dropped, as soon as he gulped down the pizza.

He placed his arms over his belly, as he felt some pain there. It made jungkook's happiness turned into worry in an instant, and he placed the plate on table to rub on jimin's arm gently.

"Jimin, are you fine?" he asked, but jimin shook his head as no.

"Ahh!" he squealed a little, but his eyes widen, when the pain started to increase.

"Ahhhh! J-jungkook! I think the babies are c-coming!!" he said, and jungkook's eyes widen more.

"What! But its only been 8 months!"