Prologue

This oneshot book, is dedicated to my lovely friend, inseparablevhope... Happy belated birthday to my little sunshine🤧🤩💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️... I always want you to stay by side, coz you are one of those most important people to me who came in my lonely life. Thank you for always listening to me, and always knock some sense whenever I felt down. I love you a lot my little bunny😘❤️💚💚💚❤️

.

.

.

*This book is in collaboration with itz_misa , my another lovely baby and amazing author🤩💚❤️💚❤️... The book will break split on two parts in mid, where this book will continue with jikook, and itz_misa will continue with vhope.*

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

"Your dare is, you have to pierce your ni*ples, your tongue, and your navel, and have to post your pic on your instagram." she said, and hoseok's eyes widen. Isn't it too much?! He thought to himself, and his gaze turned towards jimin, who just laughed and a bitchy smirk decorated his innocent face.

.

.

"Get a tattoo!" she said with a huge smirk, at which hoseok just raised his brow at her. He knows that the dare is incomplete.

"And? Continue babe. I know you can never give such simple shits." He said, and Lisa laughed.

"Right. So, get a tattoo, starting from your," she turned around, and placed her hand on her right butt, making hoseok stare at her in little confusion.

"Starting from here, then-" she continued, tracing her hand around her thigh, making hoseok widen his eyes.

"Circling your thigh and reaching," she said, and stopped her finger on her knee.

"Reaching your knee." she said. Hoseok's eyes was wide like some ping pong ball now. Jimin seems to notice the discomfort of his friend, so he decided to say something, but his words never left his mouth and his own mouth was wide open now, when hoseok said somethimg.

So, what's written in the two omega's fate, when they decides to go to V&K tattoo shop, one of the most famous shop of their city, to complete the given dares? Is it going to bring any change in their life, or everything just going to stay just like before?

.

.

.

𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔴𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔰

The amazing cover is by:- itz_misa(Thanks to her for making such beautiful cover😘❤️❤️💚❤️❤️, also for collabing with me)

(Thanks to her for making such beautiful cover😘❤️❤️💚❤️❤️, also for collabing with me)