Caught Up

Jade's POV:

I awaken to the bedroom door being opened by Michael.

"Hey baby. I'm glad you're home. I've missed you. Did you have a good day?" I ask him
He takes his clothes off, puts his pajama bottoms on and climbs into bed next to me.
"Yeah, I guess. It was busy. Frank had me all over town doing interviews. They're even talking about a tour with my brothers soon." he says to me.
"Oh. I hope not. That means you'll never be home with me and Macayla." I tell him pouting.
"Its ok baby. Maybe you and my princess can come with me." he says back to me.
I smile
"Oh baby! I would love that." I say to him hugging him.
"There's something I need to tell you." I tell him
"What is it?" he asks
"Em got kicked out of her house and she needs a place to stay. I told her she could stay here. She's in the spare bedroom down the hall." I tell him.
"Oh umm.., thats fine baby. She's your sister, I uh.. I understand. I just hope it won't be too umm.. awkward." He tells me
"I think it will be fine. We have been catching up with each other all day. She doesn't hold a grudge against us." I tell him.
"Ok, if you say so." he says
"Are you ok?" I ask him. He looks uneasy to me. Like something is on his mind.
"Yeah, just a little stressed." he says
"Oh...I think I can fix that." I say to him smiling devilishly
I start to kiss his neck. I reach my hand down and begin to rub his co** through his pajama pants. He begins to get hard. I squeeze his co** and it throbs in my hand. I moan and so does he. Suddenly, he puts his hand on top of mine and stops me.

"Baby, I'm tired. I hope you don't mind if we just cuddle." he says to me.
"Oh, ok. I guess thats fine." I say to him as I turn my back to him.
He puts his arms around me and holds me close. He kisses my shoulder softly.
Something's not right. He never turns me down for sex, ever. Maybe he is too tired. My poor baby. I drift off to sleep, frustrated

Jade's POV:

I awaken the next morning to soft singing coming from the baby monitor on the dresser. It's Michael singing softly to Macayla. Aww how sweet! I put my robe on and walk down the hall to Macayla's room. I peek in and see him in the rocking chair holding his daughter and singing softly to her. He lifts his head up and smiles when he sees me standing in the door way.

"Morning baby." he whispers to me.
"Morning" I whisper back as I walk over to them. Macayla is asleep
Michael puts her gently down in the crib and we peek over the side and gaze down at her.

"I still can't believe we created something so beautiful. Thank you for my daughter." he says to me looking down at her.
"Neither can I. I couldn't have done it without you." I whisper back to him and wink. He smiles sweetly at me.

"Awww...what a nice happy family." Em says.
We turn around to see Em standing in the doorway looking at us and smiling.

"Oh morning Em. You sleep well?" I ask her.
"Oh yes, I had a very satisfying sleep." she smiles at me and Michael
"Hey Michael, long time no see." she says to him smiling.
"Hi Emerald. Good to see you." he says to her not smiling.
"I'm going to start breakfast." he says leaving the room slightly pushing Em out the way of the doorway.
"Ok, can't wait. Bet it's gonnna be tasty!" Em says to him as he walks out the room.

"Guess he feels a little uncomfortable with me here huh?" Em says to me.
"Give him time, he'll get used to it. I'm going to get showered and dressed. We can hang out today." I tell her.
"Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on the baby." she says to me smiling.
I leave the room and go down the hall to my room to get ready

Michael's POV:

I couldn't get out of the room fast enough. I don't know how I'm supposed to live here with that girl! Something's gotta give and soon.
I enter the kitchen and take out the pancake mix. I put it down on the counter and start the coffee. Just then I feel someone come up behind me.