The First Mistake

Jade's POV:

It's been 5 months since the birth of our daugher, Macayla Princess Jackson. I haven't seen Em since I left the house. We talk on the phone from time to time but thats it. She's coming over to the house that Michael and I share to see her neice for the first time. I have to admit, I'm kinda nervous to face her since my admission of guilt the last time I saw her. Michael and I have been getting along great and are really in love. His Thriller album has taken off and exceeded all expectations, his life is really crazy right now with TV appearances and interviews. Everyone wants a piece of him. He's hardly ever home with me and Macayla anymore but I understand thats part of the business. I put Macayla down for a nap and anxiously await my sister's arrival

I hear a knock at the front door and I jump. I go over to the door and open it to find Emerald standing there with luggage.

"Hi little sis!" she yells as she grabs me and hugs me.
"Hey Em. Good to see you." I say as I hug her back
"What's with the luggage?" I ask
She walks in dragging the luggage behind her.
"Well..thats what I wanted to talk to you about." she says as she sits the luggage in the living room. We sit down on the sofa.
"I've been evicted from my house and I need a place to stay. I hope you don't mind if I stay here with you and Michael and the baby." she says to me looking sad.
I feel so guilty about what I've done to her in the past, how could I say no. I think she knows that too.

"Um...yeah Em, sure you can stay here." I say to her
"Where's Michael? Would it be ok with him?" she asks me looking around for him.
"Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you're my sister. He's out doing interviews now, he'll be home later." I say back to her.
"Well, I wanna see my niece, take me to her." she says standing up and smiling.
We walk down the hall to Macayla's room. We walk towards the crib and peek over. She's still asleep.

"Wow Jade..I can't believe you had a baby. She's beautiful. She looks like the both of you." she says smiling at me.
"Thanks Em." I say back to her.
"Jade, this house is beautiful and such a nice neighborhood, Beverly Hills..nice.." she says to me.
"Yeah, its nice. Lets go back in the living room and catch up Em." I say to her walking out the room

We sit on the sofa and talk for hours. She even feeds Macayla her bottle. Its getting late and I'm tired.

"Em, I'm going to bed. You can chill here in the living room if you want. You can sleep in the room down the hall." I tell her
"Ok, sounds good. I think I'm gonna lay here on the sofa for a little bit before I go to bed." she says to me.
"Ok. Good night Em." I say back to her as I take Macayla down the hall.
"Good night little sis." she says back to me smiling.

Michael's POV:

God, I thought this day would never end. I'm tired. I can't wait to get home to Jade and the baby.
I walk in the front door quietly and see Jade asleep on the sofa with the covers pulled up over her head. Poor baby, she must be tired and went to sleep on the sofa. I'm feeling kinda horny, wonder if she's up for a little something.
I take my clothes off so I'm in my underwear and creep up behind her on the sofa. I climb in behind her, she's facing the back of the sofa. I whisper to her.

"Hey baby, I'm home, I've missed you." I whisper to her as my hand creeps up her thigh. She starts to moan softly and opens her legs to give my hand better access to her pu***. My hand reaches her pu*** and begin to rub it.

"Mmmm..you're so wet baby.." I whisper to her as she moans.
I start to rub her cl** with my two fingers in a circular motion. She starts to moan louder and I increase the speed of my rubbing.
"I want you to cum all over daddy's fingers baby.." I whisper to her as I start to hump her bottom with my errection. She starts to breathe harder as she pushes her bottom against my hard co**. I moan softly.

She starts to move her hips in time with my rubbing her cl**. I insert two fingers into her hole and thrust them in and out. She opens her legs wider and I can feel her pu*** muscles contract around my fingers. I can feel her hot liquid spill onto my fingers. I take my fingers out and suck them clean.

"Mmmm you taste so good to daddy baby...turn over baby. I wanna make love to you..." I whisper to her.

She turns over and I jump up off the sofa in pure shock!
I can't fu***** believe it!! Its Emerald!!!

Michael's POV:

"Emerald! What in the hell are you doing here?" I say partly whispering trying not to wake up Jade down the hall.
"I got evicted from my home and Jade said I could stay here." she says to me sitting up.

"Why didn't you stop me from touching you. I thought you were Jade!" I tell her trying not to yell.
"Why should I? I enjoyed it." she says to me with a devilish grin.
"Its not funny Emerald. You should have told me. Please don't tell your sister about this." I say in a serious tone.
She smiles at me and licks her lips.
"It depends.." she says
"Depends on what?" I say angrily
"If you let me suck you off, I might not tell Jade." she says licking her lips

"Emerald, I can't let you do that. I'm with your sister." I say to her
"Please...I won't tell Jade if you let me do it...please.." she says pleading to me. I always wanted to know what your d*** tastes like.." She says licking her lips.
"Hell no Emerald! I love Jade not you. We already done things we shouldn't have." I tell her.
"Well then...Jade might find out what just happened on the sofa here." she tells me
"Emerald...don't do this.." I tell her.
"Give me what I want...and I won't." she says to me looking serious.

Damn..she got me caught up here. If I let her do this, maybe she'll leave me alone and won't tell Jade.

"Fine Emerald. Damn! Lets get this over with." I say walking over to her.
"Trust me, you won't want it to be over big boy." she says to me smiling

I walk over to her on the sofa and stand in front of her. I look down at her as she pulls my briefs down and grabs my co**
She starts to rub it.
"Damn..I'm gonna enjoy this...mmm..you're so big..you look delicious.." she says rubbing my co** looking up at me. She gives the tip a quick lick.

I close my eyes and clench my jaw, cause I don't wanna enjoy it.
She puts me in her mouth and starts to suck hard moving her hand up and down my shaft at the same time.
I start to thrust my hips in and out of her mouth hoping to get it over with quickly. She starts to moan softly.

I pump my co** faster in and out of her mouth reaching my climax, and cum down her throat silently thinking of Jade the entire time. I let out a big sigh.
I pull up my briefs and put the rest of my clothes on.

"Thanks baby. Mmm..That was great. You taste so fu***** good. I can't believe I just sucked Michael Jackson off. Did you enjoy it baby?" she says to me smiling and wiping her mouth.

"Whatever Emerald. You're not gonna tell Jade right? That was the deal." I tell her ignoring her question.
"Yeah, whatever. If you keep giving it to me like that, then yeah, I won't tell her." she says
"What are you talking about? You said just that one time." I say angrily.
"Well, I really enjoyed it and I might wanna do it again. You shouldn't taste so good." She tells me smiling

"Emerald, I'm not playing with you. You cannot come here and mess up our family." I tell her sternly.
"Just play along Michael and I won't tell on you." she says to me still smiling. She thinks this is a joke.

"Emerald, its not funny. I care about your sister and my daughter." I tell her.
"Thats nice Michael. So do I. Thats why you shouldn't want her to find out. It would break her little heart." she tells me smiling devilishly.
"I have nothing else to say to you Emerald. I'm going to bed." I say to her.
"Good night lover. Until next time." she tells me and blows me a kiss.
I slowly walk up the hall and make my way to our bedroom. I feel so guilty.