Deal with the devil

Jade's POV:

That was weird backstage. Gave me a strange feeling. Why the hell was Em there with him alone? I don't trust that bitch! She better not be up to something. If I find out some sh** is going on, I'll kill them both.

Michael's performance was amazing. It took my mind off of that weird stuff backstage. He was flawless. He had the crowd on their feet. I've never seen him perform live before. It took my breath away. Not to mention, he looked sexy as hell. I had to cross my legs to contain my pleasure during the show. I squirmed in my seat the entire time trying to ease my throbbing pu***. I can't wait to get him alone.

We climb into the limo behind the building after the show headed for Quincy's afterparty.

"Well, what did you think of the show?" he asks me
"Amazing! You and your brothers are amazing babe. I really enjoyed it." I say to him
"Good! I'm glad" he says to me smiling and winking.
"You looked sooo sexy onstage babe. The crowd loved you. They especially loved the moonwalk." I gush gazing at him. I'm more enamored with him now more than ever.

He smiles back at me.
"Yeah, I could tell they really liked it." he says
"I couldn't wait to get you alone." I say smiling at him and biting my bottom lip.
"Oh really?" he replies smiling at me sexily.

I put up the divider in the limo so the driver can't hear or see what's going on.

"Umm..what do you think you're doing?" he asks me smiling at me

"What does it look like. I want some privacy." I tell him as I slip my panties off. I throw them at him. He catches them and sniffs them moaning.

I straddle his lap and begin to kiss his neck. He starts to moan making my already wet p**** wetter. He puts his hands in my hair.

I reach down and unzip his pants and unleash his beautiful co**, I can't wait any longer. I rub it and it gets even harder in my hand.
I ease my hips up and sink slowly down onto his co**. It makes a delightful sucking sound. We both exhale and moan as he enters me.

I steady myself on his shoulders with my hands, as I start to ride him up and down slowly. I grind my hips in circles as he grabs onto my hips.

"God damn babe..f***..you're so wet.." he moans to me then sucks the air thru his teeth. Damn he's so sexy..

"I told you that performance turned me on baby..." I moan back to him as I continue to ride him slowly. I throw my head back in pure ecstasy as he rubs his large warm hands up and down my thighs.

I increase my speed as my cl** rubs up against his manhood. It sends lightning bolts shooting through my body.

"Mmmm...fu** baby..." I moan as my climax approaches.

I bite down on my lip to quiet myself as my orgasm hits me hard. I drown his c*** in my juices. I'm left feeling weak.

He takes control of the fu***** as he grabs my hips and slides me up and down his co** ruffly.

"Mmmm..Damn Jade....I'm coming baby..." he moans to me

He digs his fingers into my hips as he watches my breasts bounce up and down. He slams me down once more on his c***, then bites down gently on my shoulder as he shoots his warm load deep inside me. He buries his head in my neck breathing hard. Him coming makes me orgasm again as well. My body trembles in the aftermath.

I climb off him lazily and put my panties back on just as the limo comes to a stop.

"Whew... Finished just in time." he says to me smiling out of breath zipping up his pants.
We both laugh as the driver opens the door for us.