revenge - chapter 1

Daisy's POV -
October 29th 2018 -It was my best friends birthday , her name was Layla and she was turning 21. "Big day" I said to her excitedly as I held something behind my back. "What's that?" She said as she tried to peek behind."Here" I said with a grin on my face as I handed her the card she opened it with excitement. As she opened it, she noticed two tickets fall on the floor. "OH MY GOD" she said " YOU DID NOT" she picked them up of the floor and excitedly read them out loud. "Front row tickets to The Nightstreets" they said in big bold lettering. The Nightstreets were her favourite band in the world and these tickets were difficult to get but it was worth it all for her.

"Are you excited?" I said to her with a little smirk on my face. "Of course I'm excited I've waited forever to see them" she said , eyes widened and a cheesy smile formed across her face. "THANKYOUUU DAISY" she said whilst she tightly hugged me. "Your welcome Layla" I said happily.

Me and Layla have been friends for about 7 years now and we've never had one falling out , she's always been my rock and I've always been hers. We've went through thick and thin together but I wouldn't change it for the world. I hope that we will always be this strong together and never fall out, she's went through a lot especially in the last year when she lost her mom and fell into a depression but she's still always been so strong. Her mom was amazing, always there for Layla and her little brother Ethan and when they lost her they had no one to support them in the way their mom did , they were both so strong and now that Layla'a 21 and Ethan's 17 they've been able to financially support themselves and get through the tough year.

I could see Layla tearing up "What's wrong lay?" I said as I could see her expression change from happy to broken. "I wish mum was able to come" she said "she would have loved to come with us singing and dancing" she continued "but now she doesn't even get to see me turn 21" she finished as a tear rolled down her cheek. "She's so proud of you Layla even if she's not with us in life she's always with you in spirit" she hugged me tightly trying not to cry but I could hear her breathing get heavier. "Come on we need to celebrate" I exclaimed as she started to get her makeup box out." We have dinner with Freddy,Julie and Emma at 7 then the concert at 8:30" I listed excitedly , sitting beside her and pulling my own makeup bag out. We sit for about an hour doing our makeup and chatting about life, all the memories we've had and we lightly talk about her mom and how amazing she was. It was about 12pm when we finished getting ready and I wanted to go out to lunch , there was a nice Italian restaurant nearby and I said it's my treat so ofcourse Layla wouldn't turn down free food. We left at about half 12 and got to the restaurant at 1 and ate for about an hour until heading home and preparing for dinner at 7. We chilled and watched her favourite film which was Beetlejuice , fitting with the October theme. It was a long movie so by the time it finished we started getting ready putting on a new dress and more exciting makeup so we can go to the concert straight after, the dinner was okay I mean Julie and Freddy argued like normal but other than that it was decent. After the dinner we said goodbye and started heading for the concert , I drove whilst Layla put on the music - Midnight by The Nightstreets - it was always the first song she put on but after 20 minutes and a whole album later we finally arrived at the venue , a massive stage sat in the middle with rows of chair surrounding it , luckily I was able to get front row tickets for us and I was excited even thought I don't listen to them without Layla. After 2 hours of screaming and singing it was finally over. Me and Layla parted ways as she arranged to take my car and  go see her Dad who lived about 40 minutes away whilst I had to go home so I could feed my dog. I didn't mind her taking my car as I only lived about 20 minutes away from my house and it wasn't too late..

IM SO SORRY THIS IS A LONG AND UNINTERESTING CHAPTER BUT ITLL GET BETTER SOON I PROMISE!!