Episode 1: Demetrius' Girlfriend

In the morning

In the hallways of Eden Academy

Narrator POV:

A luxurious looking red cape sat proudly on his shoulders with a golden rope securing it in place, his messy, yet silky black hair bobbing up and down for every stride he walked across the hallway, earning keen stares all over him in an instant, earning him the silent treatment as every student, teacher, and even the janitor all thought the same thing at the moment:

The imperial scholar—Demetrius Desmond.

'It's true. So what?' His voiced showed domination over the younger sibling, with no sign of embarrassment or shame.

'Y-You're really dating Forger's sister?!' Damian Desmond, his younger brother stammered, breaking the silence as he felt his overpowered aura all through the hallway.

'KYAAAA!!!!! Anya-chan!' A feminine voice erupted behind Demetrius as everyone also turned their heads towards the source of the voice.

A teenage girl no younger than 16 with pink bangs bouncing against her forehead as her long, royal-looking hair was flowing behind her. The moment you saw her, you could only think of one word: perfect. Her attractive looks, her slightly-high pitched voice, and even her actions entranced the passer-by's like a living beauty magnet. 

Demetrius smiled slightly at the sight of his girlfriend, just looking at her first thing in the morning warmed his heart and regained his energy, making everyone at ease as they slowing felt the tense in the hallways slowly retreating. 

Who is this 'magical' girl you may ask? 

She...

Is no other than...

Miyako Forger.   

.

.

.

.

Miyako POV:

I rushed towards my cute younger sister, embracing her in a bear hug. 'It seems like decades or even light years since we last saw each otherrrr!!!!!' I rubbed my cheek with hers, totally not suffocating her with my hug.

'N-Nee chan, you liar. W-we just met this morning!!!' Anya whined, trying her best to get her sister off of her, trying her best to at least live until she finishes Operation Strix. 

'N-noooooo! The mission!!! This world is doomedddd!!!!!' Anya used her last breath to exclaim, and after that her head hung low as everyone all saw her soul floated away, except me of course since I'm still too busy 'bonding' with my sister.

'N-ne, Miyako... Maybe you should let her go...' Demy-Kun patted my shoulder, trying to save the fallen solider who is in the middle of her mission. 

'Okay, okay...' I sighed, pouting slightly, significantly hurt by this whole let down as I slowly released her who flopped onto the ground, breathing heavily.