CHAP 3 -Tobias P.O.V.

Caleb finally notices me and everybody else standing there. The look on his face is distressed. Every muscle in my body feels weak thinking that she might be dead. I feel angry that she did another suicidal mission and then I feel like she might die or that she might be dead already.
Caleb finally speaks up and tells us what happened, the emergency lockdown, tris pretending to take him hostage , taking the backpack and running to do this mission instead of Caleb.He says that we have to wait for the death serum to clear up. We have to wait five minutes before we finally enter the lab. As we enter I see her lying still on the floor. I feel tears well up in my eyes .I go towards her and move her gently.I think she will not move when she does. She turns around looking tired and her usual self otherwise. I feel a ton of relief and kiss her on the forehead. I say" You survived" and she responds "I love you" I press my lips against hers and kiss her like it's our last time.
Tris P.V.O.
I lie really still feeling proud but also really tired. I feel happy that I have survived and can now have a future with Tobias.  I feel a hand  on my shoulder and turn around to see Tobias standing there. I tell him I love him and he kisses me like it's our last time. When we stop kissing I turn around to see everybody standing there staring at us with smirks on their face.