CHAP 4

Tris PVO
We all go to the hospital room in which Uriah lays dying. Cara and Caleb examine him and check his vitals. We get to know that the bureau was lying about Uriah not being able to recover. Cara tells us that he is just in a coma and with a medicine that she has given him he will soon recover. Seeing I can say that he is feeling better and less now that we know Uriah will recover. We all are very happy and decide to celebrate.
We go to the cafeteria where Zeke somehow manages to get his hands on a crate of beer bottles. We find a circular table. I sit down between Tobias and Christina. My fingers are intwined with Tobias' fingers . I suddenly feel his finger on my chin forcing me to raise my head and he gently starts kissing me. There are groans and comments from Zeke and Christina . It is a gentle but long kiss. We all stay in the cafeteria celebrating till ten when Hana decides to go sit in Uriah's room. Everybody else goes to the dormitory while I go with Tobias to a more private room. Tobias throws himself on the bed and pushes me with him. I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his. We both indulge in a very long kiss. I do not realize what happens next .
Tobias P.V.O.
Knowing that Uriah will recover has lifted a burden of my chest. I feel really happy that now I will have a future with Tris. We both go to a private room and I just can't control my craving. The next morning I wake up and see all our clothes on the floor and the only thing covering us is a sheet. I look at Tris who looks so innocent and cute and striking. I give her a kiss on the forehead and get up. I take a shower and wear my clothes from last night. As I finish wearing my jeans I see tris waking up. She sits up and rubs her eyes like a child does .
She comes towards me and gives me hug. I know how she is feeling , really happy about our now possible future. She also takes a shower, wears her clothes from last night and we both go to the dormitory. We all decide to stay in the bureau until Uriah recovers except for Peter. He had already left for Chicago when we arrived in the dormitory.