You're name is?

Ava's pov:
" Aria what's going on?" I asked trying to put the peaces together of how my so called "best friend" could just betray me like this. All I heard was an evil laugh coming form the three of them. I truely didn't understand the humor in the situation. Was I being pranked? It seemed highly unlikely that I was.
"You didn't actually think I would be friends with a girl like you did you hunny,?" Aria chuckled maniacally. Soon it clicked. All of the times she would throw me under the bus and not listen when I was talking to her, where because she could actually care less about me or our friendship. My eyes started to water at the realization of this.
"Oh cut the crap Ava! You had to know I hate you! I mean how could a girl that looks like me, be friends with you?" That stung! I mean I knew she was more beautiful than me, with her brown hair and green and blue eyes, but I didn't know that it was not only me that thought of her as more beautiful.
"Ok that's enough Aria!" The familiar looking blond boy shouted. He had a thick Irish accent that I knew I had herd somewhere but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
" I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked getting fed up with everyone seemingly gaining up on me. The boy with blond hair looked over at me with a smirk.
" Oh love I'm your worst nightmare" and with that he ran towards me knocking me onto the floor with a loud thud making my head hit the floor and everything going black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's pov:
I woke up with a pounding head ache. I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. I began to open my eyes slowly only to see that I was in a small room that had no visible windows or doors. My hands were tied behind my back and I was sitting on a hard wood floor.
"Help me! Help me!" I yelled as loud as I could. Maybe someone would here me and come to save me. Almost as if someone read my thoughts, a hidden door slowly opened revealing a figure in the door way. A male figure.
"Please help me! I don't know where I am!" I whimpered trying to see who my potential hero was. As the figure walked closer to me I got a better view of his face. I started to scoot back towards the wall as fast as I could to get away from him but it was to late. The blond boy had a grab on my face and was looking at me with an evil smile. His grip was tight on my face and it was beginning to hurt me.
"You.... You're hurting me" I cried trying to remain calm as his fingered bared into my jaw line. I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes and he quickly released my face. As soon as the flash of guilt appeared, it disappeared.
"Welcome to your new home Ava!" He said with a slight chuckle that made me sick to my stomach.
"Why are you doing this to me? Who do you think you are?" At this point I couldn't stop the tears from cascading down my face.
" I'm Niall Horan"