Youve got to be kidding me

The whole day I couldn't focus on school, the only thing I could focus on was the text I received " you look tired today princess, see you after school." Who was planning to see me after school? Maybe an old friend from school that I haven't talked to in a while? But, that still doesn't explain the first text I received.
Before I knew it, it was time for me to meet Aria and start walking home. While I was at my locker getting everything I need for homework tonight a presence comes next to me and starts opening their locker. "How was your day Ava?"
" It was good" I lied. I always felt bad lying to Aria, she was so sweet and innocent.
"So I was thinking we could take this new short cut on the way home! It's so beautiful and goes straight through a secret path way I found." Aria said sounding so excited I couldn't bare to say no. So I simply smiled and nodded my head letting her know it was fine with me.
As we left the school it only took about five minutes to get to the path that Aria was talking about. When we got to what I'm guessing was the middle of the path Aria stopped to tie her shoe, so I stopped to.
Russle russle I herd coming from the leaves behind me.
"Did you here that Aria?!?" I asked with a panicked voice. She came next to me and held onto my arm. Without moving a muscle we looked to were the noise was coming from. In front of us appeared to guys out of the bushes, one was blond and about 5'9 and looked A little familiar, but the other with brown curly hair and very tall I was sure I had never seen before.
" Ava it's nice to see you again!" The blond one said in a very evil sounding tone. Immediately I pulled Aria behind me in defense. If I couldn't save myself, at least I could save her.
"Stay behind me Aria!" I made sure to get a grip on her hand, but I feel her slip her hand out and walk infront of me up to the boy with curly hair.
"Now why would I do that?" she said kissing the boy. I was absolutely shocked. Was she with them? Was she just setting me up this whole time? Ya she sure is innocent all right.