Blur

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" I here shouting from all around me as I chug what I think is my 9th shot of a substance that seems to burn my throat as it goes down. I try to concentrate on the faces around me instead of the noise coming from all around me, but all their faces seemed to be blurred. Maybe I had more than 9 shots? I know I didn't have more than 12, so let's just go with 9 shall we? My head is pounding and I feel like I need fresh air before I through up in... wait who's house am I in? Brenda? Lilly? Or is it Bret? I honestly don't know. But what I do know is I need fresh air.
As I walk outside I sit on the ledge and let the wind blow through my blond hair. I try to think about other things to keep my mind off of the extreme pounding in my head. I know it's the alcohol that's doing this to me. Maybe I should stop drinking? Then again I am only 15 so I have time to experiment now that way it's out of the way by the time I go into college. After all, it wasn't my fault I got invited to so many parties. While my mind is running wild with these thoughts I fail to realize another presence has joined me on the ledge. I turn my head to look at the person but still all I see is a blurred face, but that blurred face is looking back at me.
"Got a name sweet cheeks?" I say trying not to slur my words in front of a potentially cute guy.
"Niall, Niall Horan, and what about you pretty lady?" He said alittle to smoothly, but I didn't think much of it.
" Ava, Ava Rose." I said while getting up and walking towards the gate to start walking home. " See you around Niall." I stated as I turned around to continue to leave the party. As I was leaving I could have sworn I herd him say "sooner than you realize," but I'm so drunk at this point he could have said "ok Ava."

I was walking for a couple of blocks until I finally arrived at a house that was little but big enough for a girl and her mom, also known as my house. I am guessing it was really late so I just snuck in through my bedroom window, thank god we live in a one story house. As I begin to change and put on my pjs I realize that I need to plug my phone in so it dosnt die. As I take it out of my purse I see I have an unread message.
" You shouldn't tell strangers your name princess, see you soon."