THE FATHER'S DAUGHTER

|

Fated lovers will always find each other.

|

Harriet Euphemia "Harry" Potter

Portrayed by Sophie Turner

The Girl-who-lived, the chosen one, the savior of the wizarding world.

Daughter of Poseidon. Legacy of Hecate.

The only child of Poseidon that can fly.

"First it was the whole magic thing, now, a whole Greek mythology? Brilliant! What's next?"

"You fought monsters as well, huh? Have you fought one without a nose?"

"Yes, I know I'm not James Potter's biological daughter. But I didn't know my biological father is a bloody god."

Apollo

Portrayed by Sam Claflin

Son of Zeus and Leto. Slayer of Python.

God of the Sun, light, prophecy, music, poetry, healing, plagues, knowledge, order, beauty, and archery.

The beardless god.

"Most of my lovers end up in tragic death-- but I'm sure you wouldn't!!"

"Considering that I'm the god of the sun, of course I'm the hottest, there's no need for pun!!"

"Harriet Potter, you've been through a lot. Let me heal you in and out."

Hermes

Portrayed by Richard Madden

Messenger of the Gods, divine trickster, fastest of the Gods.

God of trade, wealth, luck, fertility, animal husbandry, sleep, language, thieves, and travel.

He wears sandals.

"Yes, I deliver packages."

"Those two are alot like me, is that why you like them?"

"Mia, I can be your safe escape. You can always count on me."

|

Poseidon

As described in the books

The father, god of the sea, DILF according to his two nephews.

"Harriet Euphemia Potter, that's a beautiful name. And you've grown beautifully."

Percy Jackson

As described in the books

The little brother, hero of Olympus, Seaweed for a brain according to Annabeth Chase.

"It must be nice, you know, to be able to fly."

Ron Weasley

As described in the books

The brother in all but blood, best player in chess game. Afraid of spider.

"No wonder you can breath under water, Harry!"

Hermione Granger

As described in the books

The bestfriend, smartest witch of her age. SPEW president.

"Harry, might want to calm down or else you'll blow the whole place up."