Chapter 11: Beauregards

{Ajax POV}

When we woke up in the morning, I called a meeting immediately. We sat in the common room in our pajamas, eating our breakfast when I spoke up.

"Guys," I started to speak. "Zoë and I had the exact same dream with all the same people in it. It was about Armin, three monsters, and one of them being taken away by two guards. Those guards I happen to know by experience. Anyway, can anyone relate to the dream?"

Everyone shook their head. I guess it was only me and Zoë.

"Oh, ok then.." I said. This meeting was a total fail. "Meeting dismissed." I stood up and left the room, not caring that I had just left my leftover pie there.

~~~~~~~~~~LINEBREAK~~~~~~~

{Delta POV}

"Come on MJ, we're almost there!" A boy called to the girl behind him. The boy looked to be about 18, and the girl 16. They were running and had beaten up appearance. The boy's clothes were tattered and was holding on tightly to the girl's hand, dragging her through an alley. The boy halted and dragged the girl so they could hide behind a dumpster. They hid quietly as a Titan ran by.

The Titan went away and the boy and the girl came out of their hiding spot. "Thanks Chase," the girl gasped, apparently named MJ. "We escaped them again.."

The boy, Chase, sighed. "Why do they keep on chasing us? " he said in an accent that sounded distinctively French. "We're just runaways. There's nothing special about us."

MJ hugged him. "I know." She said. "But we have to keep on going. Come on, we can make it to Paris."

With that, they turned away to continue running.

I gasped at the images floating through my head from last night's dream. I was on deck, looking at the sea. It's been a long time since I've seen my brother Chase. Oh, I wish I could tell him where I am now.

I had come from a wealthy French family: the Beauregards. Our ancestors had close ties with Marie Antoinette, who was a queen of France. Our dad was busy, completely ignoring us at times and was still devastated our mom left us. I became head of the family when I was 16, which was 6 years ago. Chase was 12 at that time.

That was the time I was still a happy demigod. I'm not even sure if Chase is one since he's never been to camp. It was always a pain when I had to leave for camp.

"Where are you going?" He would ask, as my dad dropped me off at the airport so I could go to New York. "You always leave for the summer. Can I come?"

I sighed. "No, Chasey," I teased, ruffling his hair. "I'm going to see our aunt. I'm staying there so I could help renovate her apartment."

Every year I had to come up with an excuse. It was tiring as I had to come up with one on the spot.

"Aww! But I'll miss you.." He whined, as we hugged. Then I left to board the plane.

Then came the year I died. I'm pretty sure Dad made an excuse, like I died in a car accident. I'm also sure Chase was devastated. I never had the chance to say goodbye, and I regret that..

"Hey." Someone said, as strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was Flare. "What're you doing out here?"

I sighed. "I'm out here thinking about our past life," I said, sadness laced in my tone. "Sometimes I wish I didn't die such a death like that."

"Hey, don't think about the past," he said. "Think about now. We're finally together, and we have an amazing life."

I shake my head a little. "I can't stop thinking about the past." I say. "I never even got to say goodbye to my little brother..."

Suddenly, Flare lifted my chin up, and kissed me. At least that made me feel better.

___________________________________
HaHA! Bet you didn't expect me to upload the next chapter.. Anyway, today's the last day of school for me, and I'm really bored right now... So yeah! This was next weeks chapter, but I decided to upload it early. ~DINOCORN