shower me with flowers

This is set in hermitcraft season 7.

-

When Grian had logged onto the server and entered his mansion, he had discovered someone had left him a gift. A bouquet of red roses, but no sign, and no trace of anyone around. He just shrugged it off as a strange coincidence.

The next day Grian had logged onto the server, he had received another gift. More flowers. A bunch of pink carnations. The flowers were pretty, for sure. But who was this secret admirer of his? He'll never know.

It kept going. Each time, there were more flowers. Pink tulips, pink peonies, pink lilies, white gardenia's, etc. It came to the point that the flowers were so many that Grian could barely walk around his mansion anymore. He had to know who this secret admirer was.

-

He flew to the shopping district to check up on the barge and almost crashed into Impulse's prismarine shop. He did an awkard sprint to the entrance of the barge and got met by Joe Hills. He thought of the whole flower fiasco again and thought maybe Joe would know anything.

"Hey, Joe," Grian started, "can I speak to you for a second?" Grian's voice echoed through the barge. Joe turned his head around and nodded. "Yeah, what do you need?"

Joe took a few steps towards Grian and his wet boots squeaked against the floorboards. "How do I explain this... so like, for the past week or so I've been receiving a bunch of flowers. I'm trying to figure out who has been sending these."

"What type of flowers?"

The blond was confused at the question. He answered it anyways. "Hmm, red roses, pink carnations, pink tulips... why do you ask?" 

"Ever heared of floriography?" The brunette mused. Grian thought about it for a second, "yeah, but I don't really know any flower meanings."

"I'll lend you a book on it. Go do your research."

-

It was later that evening and Grian sat on the stone steps to his base. He had written down every meaning he had found of the flowers he had been sent.

All of them had something in common, they had at least something to do with romance. So for all Grian knew, whoever had been sending these flowers was for sure head over heels for him. But this still didn't solve the mystery of who has been sending these flowers.

-

Grian had set up a few signs infront of town hall explaining the situation. Overnight, there have been results. When he had come back, there was a sign. "Meet me at aqua town at 7," Grian had read out loud.

When Grian was at the barge, right on time, he was disappointed to see no one. Not that he expected anyone to show up. He totally wasn't disappointed about it. He totally wasn't. Until he heard footsteps behind him. 

"Hey, Grian!" Scar put up a cheerful expression to hide how nervous and sweaty he was. His nervousness shot to the roof when Grian let out a sigh. Was he disappointed? Had he rather be it someone else?

"I'm glad it's you all along," Grian smiled "I wouldn't have it be anyone else." Scar turned red. A pink blush crept up Grian's cheeks aswell. "So... do you want to..." Scar was at a loss for words "would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yeah, sure, just tell me you like me next time instead of sending me on a pointless goose hunt. I already knew you liked me," Grian laughed. The brunette pouted, "was it really that obvious?"

"It sure was Scar, sure was..."