Chapter 3

"What?" I ask carefully turning around to face the person who had spoken. I look at the person as they walk out of the forest so that I can see them. when they had reached the edge of the yard they stopped. I recognized him.... It was June or so I think his name is.

"Why do you turn my brother down?" He asks again this time looking me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who your brother is." I reply confused with why he would ask me that.

"Jean." I look around us as he said his alpha's name, wondering if he's close by. "Jean is my twin older brother." He continued to say.

"Wait you two are brothers?" I ask shocked. Yes I noticed that they were some what alike, but I would not have guest twins.

"Yes. Now why are you not excepting him?"

"I have my reasons, and my reasons do not concern you." I answer tired from the long day.

"but it is my concern when it comes to my brother."

"Look my pack will let you stay at our hideout tonight and we'll figure everything else out. Until then my reasons are my reasons." With that said I teleported to my room.

I grabbed the extra blankets and pillows , and got started setting up the living room. I then wrote a note saying that everyone is to sleep in there own rooms with no additional members, and that Ash is welcome to share a room with Alex and Max or share a room with me. I then put the note on the outside of the front door knowing they will see it.

When everyone was done I headed up to my room and crawled into bed, not bothering to get changed out of my cloths.

<3

I woke up once again to singing, Addison! Tell your mate to shut up or find a different song to sing. Some of us are trying to sleep!" I yelled at her.

A couple minutes later Joshua was still singing and it was the same song. I got up and changed into some shorts and a baggy sweater.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen still half asleep.

"Well, good morning sleeping beauty." I turned around to see five strange guys and a girl all looking at me.

So I did the most natural thing to do.

I screamed as loudly as possibly, then grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it at them. It turned out that I had grabbed my favorite coffee cup that was full of fresh hot chocolate. It hit one of the guys and brock from the contact it made with his head. The liquid from inside the cup landing all over him.

"Shit!" He yelled tarring at his shirt to come off. Without anther second to go by I ran to my room and locked the door.

Laughing.... I hear laughing.... Why?!

I look at my door hearing two taps.

"Chris, it's me Max. Are you okay?" She asked uncertainty and hummer laced in her voice.

"I'm okay.... I think." I answered.

With that I hear Max burst out laughing. I get up from my sitting position in the corner of my room and marched up to the door, unlocking it and throwing it open, "Why are you laughing?" I ask angrily.

"B-because-" She gasps out, "You brock your favorite cup on your mates head." Once she finished her sentence she bursts out laughing again.

"What the hell are you talking about? I do not have a ma-" I cut myself off from finishing my sentence when my memory of yesterday finally came and nocked sense into me. "I have a mate?" I ask softly barley over a whisper with shock and disbelief clear in my voice.