Crazy Agreement

Breaking News!

A rising actress, Cho Miyeon, was seen going to a hotel at the middle of the night with the most popular contestants of ‘Female Dance Fighter’, Seo Soojin. They were seen being clingy and touchy. What did they do in the hotel? Are they in a special relationship? Let’s stay updated with KoreaZoo!

Miyeon’s POV

Tsk! Is there anyone thought that it was only a set up by the company? Damn! I shouldn’t have agreed on this crazy agreement from Kim Minnie! She is an asshole! What is in her mind?

Flashback

*knock knock knock*

"Come in", that's it. The familiar voice that I thought that I wouldn't have ever heard it again after we parted ways. I guess fate was playing with both of us because we met again after all these years.

"What is it now, Kim Minnie?" I saw her tidying her table and giving her full attention to me after signing some important documents.

"Well, you are the only one who call me by my name here. Where is your manner, Cho Miyeon?" Minnie stood up from her leather chair and walked to where the comfy leather big couch is located. She ushered me to sit on the other couch near where she was sitting.

"Alright, what do you want to discuss now, Ms. Kim?" I rolled my eyes after hearing her statement. I mean, yes, she is my boss now. But she used to be my best friend before we decided to be a couple. We have been knowing each other for years. So what?

"Here's a thing. You know 'Female Dance Fighter' is currently a hot topic everywhere in the nation right?"

"Yeah and what's with it?"

"I have a good idea to make your recent project to be more well-known. I will make people curious about you and I'm pretty sure they will be interested in you"

"And what is the relation with that show you mentioned before?"

"Nice question! Do you know Seo Soojin, right? She is in our company too and she joined the show as one of the participant. I can see she is a hot topic now because people are talking about her skill in dancing a lot and how attractive she is"

"Uh huh. We bumped into each other few times and we greet each other too. So, basically she knows my existence here and I know her existence in this company. So, what about her?"

"Very well. I have an agreement for you. No. This is an order from me as your boss here. I know what is the best for you and for my other artists in my company. Whenever you want to go out, you should ask Soojin to accompany you. Everywhere when it's possible. I would tell her about this later because she is currently shooting a new CF with cosmetic brand. You got it?"

"Hm whatever" I said back nonchalantly. It's not like I could refuse this agreement. Well, should I say as her order? Minnie knew how to make everyone said yes. So, why did I need to waste my energy to something that I knew exactly I couldn't give 'NO' as the answer.

"and no funny business between you two"  Minnie whispered in my ear from behind. I didn't realize that she already left the couch and  walked behind the couch that I was sitting. It gave me shivers because Minnie knew where exactly my sensitive area was. Damn you, Kim Minnie!

"You can leave now. We can start this next week after telling Soojin about this too" I saw her sitting back to her position when I got inside. I stood up and left the room.

End of Miyeon's POV

Few months later

After knowing each other for months, Miyeon and Soojin suprisingly got along very well. So, Miyeon was with Soojin in her apartment now. They agreed to have a movie marathon since they were free from their hectic schedule when Miyeon’s phone started to ring continuously. Miyeon knew who was the caller, she just didn’t want to pick it up. It was from Minnie, who would be bombarding her with that kind of call if it wasn’t her? Miyeon smirked after thinking a good idea to stop Minnie for calling and disturbing her time. She decided to go to the bathroom leaving Soojin on her bed. She whispered Minnie when Soojin asked who was the caller. The latter only nodded. She knew what had occurred between these two in the past. They had something in the past. They didn’t end up in a good way. That was why it seemed like they hate each other so much now, but deeply they still cared for each other. They just didn’t want to admit it.