Pleasure

Miyeon just came freshly out from the shower. She took a towel and put it around to cover her body. Well, it didn't cover her white porcelain skin enough. Her slender neck, bare shoulder and cleavage were visibly seen. The length of the towel didn't even reach her kneecap, it was only covering half of her thighs.

When she was about to turn around and close the bathroom door, she didn't realize there was another person in her room.

"Akhh! Who the fu- Minnie?" Miyeon groaned in pain when she felt her back meeting the hard wall.

Minnie pushed Miyeon against the wall beside the bathroom door, searching for the Korean's lips. The older girl managed to push Minnie away before the Thai got to touch her lips.

"Not today, Kim Minnie. I'm so exhausted from all the schedule I had from overseas"

"But I want to have some fun with you, Miyeon. It's been a long time since the last time we did it because of our overlapping schedule, don't you think?"

"But Min-"

"Shushh! Don't speak. Just enjoy this, Princess~" whispered the younger girl seductively and blowed some air to the red-haired girl's ear, while Miyeon's lips was silenced by Minnie's finger.

The Thai leaned in to capture the older girl's lips once again, grabbing and pinning both of the Korean's hands above her head. She bit Miyeon's bottom lip, making the older girl escaping a gasp. Minnie didn't even think twice, she slipped her tongue inside of Miyeon's mouth to taste her.

"Hmph- Min- I..." Miyeon tried to speak but Minnie ignored her. She continued to ravish her lips, bringing their body more close.

Minnie's hands went down to Miyeon's breasts. Slowly, she squeezed the covered breasts, making Miyeon squirmed and groaned. The latter wanted to push Minnie away from her body, but she had no energy left.

"See. You are enjoying yourself now" Minnie said and smirked with how Miyeon didn't fight back anymore. Kissing her harder than before.

The Thai wrapped her hands around Miyeon's waist, going down to her butts. She lifted Miyeon up and walked to where Miyeon's queen-sized bed is located.

She threw Miyeon to her bed, making the older let out a squeak. The Thai immediately took off all of her own clothes, leaving her only with her undergarment, before pinning Miyeon on the bed once again. She continued her, full of desire, kiss. Her hand didn't just stay still.

"No- W-Wait... Min-"

"Yes, baby" Minnie cut Miyeon's words and answered it firmly.

The younger girl let her hand wandered around, finding the knot of Miyeon's towel and let it loose. She yanked the towel off and tossed it down the floor, making the red-haired girl was completely naked under her. Revealing the older girl's milly white breasts. Minnie pulled away and admired those pinkish nipples. Miyeon couldn't hide how she enjoyed it despite being so tired, how aroused she was because her nipples stood for some attention. Minnie grinned mischievously and ravished Miyeon's lips once again. She used her thumb and index fingers to pinch Miyeon's nipples hard. The older girl gasped and moaned but she couldn't let it out because she was silenced with the younger girl's mouth.

Minnie's lips went down to the Korean girl's jaw, neck, and her bare shoulder. Leaving butterfly kisses to anywhere and sucking her neck softly, well she couldn't take a risk of leaving a mark because they have another schedule tomorrow as in a group.

"Min- p-please nghh s-stop it mmhh I'm feeling a little bit dizzy because of the jetlag... Min-Minnie" Miyeon tried to fight back, pleading to Minnie so she could stop this immediately but it seemed like Minnie has been ignoring her pleading since the beginning.

Whatever and whenever Minnie wants, she gets it.

"Shut up! We both know how much your body enjoying this pleasure I'm giving it to you"

"B-but Min-"

"Shh! Just lie back and let me do the rest, Princess~"

Minnie latched her mouth and sucked Miyeon nipple once again. Hands rubbed and squeezed the other breast. The younger girl gave the same treatment back and forth between Miyeon's left and right breast.

Miyeon couldn't restrain her moan. It got louder and louder.

"Ngh! Ah! S-Stop it mmnhh Min- please hhhh"

Miyeon was torn between enjoying the pleasure that was given by the Thai or feeling tired with her long day so she just wanted it end soon and take a rest.

Minnie stopped playing with the Korean girl's breast. She moved her hands down to the older girl's legs. The latter tried to snap them shut, but Minnie managed to spread it more wide. There. She saw how Miyeon's pussy was glistening with her wetness, waiting for Minnie's longer hands to go inside.

"Min p-please nghh I'm tired" Miyeon tried to beg once again. Who knew that Minnie might be able to stop this considering how tired she was at the moment after reaching the dorm.

Minnie kept ignoring the cries. She teased the older girl by touching and tracing her fingers around the older girl's pussy but never got to touch her clit, making the latter groaned in frustration.

"Nghh Min! Remember, we still have a schedule tomorrow. As much as you want to tease me, not tonight. I need my sleep! You make it fast or- AH! OH GOD!"

Minnie pushed two fingers without any warning. The only best way to shut Miyeon up. She smirked at the view; how Miyeon's eyes closed so tightly, mouth went agape, hands clenched the bedsheet until her knuckles turning white.

"FUCK YOU KIM MINNIE!"

Minnie began pumping her fingers in and out of Miyeon's holy hole. She tried to lick and suck the older girl's clit. Miyeon's taste was heavenly sweet.

"AH NGH OH GOD!"

Miyeon screamed at the top of her lungs as she came, hard.

Minnie didn't stop. She kept thrusting her fingers in and out, making Miyeon cried out for another orgasm.

"Good night, Princess~"

"Hm"

Miyeon could only answer it in a hum because she was too tired to say anything. Minnie leaned in, capturing Miyeon's lips once again. Giving a sweet good night kiss on the forehead. She wrapped her arms around Miyeon's waist and didn't forget to pull up a blanket to cover their body. She went to her dreamland joining the older girl.

*****

Here you go~ I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as you enjoy the other stories 🫶🏻 Who knows that I might have a surprise for you and update soon? 🫣 But! Don't have such a high expectation from me, okay? 🫢 Have a nice weekend 🩷

- myeonwings ♡