My Company, My Rules

click

The sound of door has been locked from the inside, making Miyeon turned her body back to the wooden door. It was Nicha, her boss, standing there and giving an unreadable stare to her. And what's make her shocked was because it's Nicha, her ex-girlfriend.

"H-Hello, Miss Kim. I'm C-Cho Miyeon, I'll be your n-new secretary from now on" Miyeon tried her best to compose herself. Trying not to be obvious how shocked she was after knowing that Kim Minnie is Nicha Yontararak.

Did she change her name into Korean name because she want to establish a company in South Korea? I should have found another company to work if I knew Nicha is the CEO of this company! God, why are you playing with me? Will I be able to work comfortable here?

“Hello there, Cho Miyeon. It’s been a long time huh. Did you just see a ghost because it's kinda obvious how shocked you are to see me here hm?” Nicha smirked and walked closer to Miyeon.

“Y-Yes. I-It’s been a long t-time”, the older girl stood there without moving an inch. She could only look down, to her feet.

“What’s with the stutter?” the younger girl wanted to see Miyeon’s face. She used her right hand to lift up the latter’s chin, so she could see her face within this close. They have been separated for seven years. She couldn’t lie that the feeling she had for the older girl was still growing strong. The feeling wasn’t gone. The stare only lasted for a while because Miyeon decided to turn her face to the left.

“No. It’s nothing, Miss Kim”

“You know it’s rude if you don't stare when someone is talking to you, especially I’m your boss here”

“I am sorry”

“Now. Be a good girl and look at me in the eyes when I'm talking to you!”

“I’m-“

“Look at me, Cho Miyeon! You know that I don’t like disobedient person, right? I stated it clearly since the beginning I accepted you to work here, didn’t I?”

FLASHBACK

Minnie and her secretary, Lia, just got back from her meeting with a client. The Thai could see there were some files with different colors for the cover that were neatly arranged on the table, making her sigh out loud. She was exhausted from all the meetings since early in the morning yet there was no time for her to rest, she still needed to review some documents before signing it. God damn!

"Miss Kim, I was informed from the Head of HR Department that those files are the candidate for your new secretary. They will be going to start next week"

"Oh, right. You are going to leave your work to continue your study in UK. I almost forgot about it"

"Yes. That's correct, Miss Kim"

Minnie began to see the files one by one and the last one with the green color cover making her smirk. It's noticeable how the Thai showed some interest with this one candidate, making Lia asked her a question. She just coughed and replied it was nothing.

This is interesting. I can't wait to see your face again, Cho Miyeon. I can't wait to see your reaction after knowing that you are going to meet your ex-girlfried as your boss here.

"Tell Mr. Lee that I'll pick a girl named Cho Miyeon as my new secretary" Lia was already going to take her leave before Minnie making her stop by saying, "Tell him there is no need for him to call her because I'll call her myself. There is a quick interview that I need to do before allowing her to come to work"

Lia just tilted her head, it's all confusing to her because she never saw how her boss took a lot of interest about something, like this. But she just shrugged it away because she was going to leave this company anyway.