𝟒 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬

3rd POV

3rd POV

You woke up only to see the lazy bum sleeping next to you even though you clearly remember him in his own bedroom.

You somehow always find him in your room the next day.

One time you had enough of behaviour and asked him why he was doing this. He said it's because he has insomnia, but when he's with you, he can sleep like a baby.

So you just allowed him to enter your bedroom and sleep beside you.

Honestly after two years of complete isolation from the outside world, the two of you formed a bond that made the two of you inseparable.

You gently poked his cheek to wake him up, "Mummy-san, wake up."

"No... I want to sleep some more," He whined as he pulled you into his arms.

"No, we can't do that. We have to go to the agency," You told him.

You thought for a minute of what you should do to wake him up. You decided to tickle him, "Wait! Ah! That tickles! Hahaha!"

You continued to torture him, "Ha! That's what you get for trying to pull me back to sleep with you."

"Oh, no you didn't," Dazai then flipped the two of you making him grab both of your wrists as his eyes locked into yours. Realizing the situation, Dazai quickly got off of you, "You should go on ahead without me, Y/N."

"A-Alright," You headed outside the bedroom making Dazai realize that he was holding his breath the entire time.

He blushed at the thought of you flustered, "My heart can't take her cuteness."

......

"Y/N, there is a request from the Hunting Dogs for your assistance in tomorrow's operation to eliminate Chrono Harbinger. He has an ability called 'Temporal Nexus', he can create localized time loops. He can rewind or fast-forward time within a designated area, effectively trapping opponents in a repeating sequence or aging objects and people prematurely," Kunikida explained.

"I see..."

"This job seems highly dangerous and the fact that the Hunting Dogs are requesting assistance from someone proves it. If you feel uncomfortable in taking the job, we can always decline."

"That won't be necessary. I will be taking-"

Before you could finish, the door burst open to reveal the Black Lizards.

"Who are you?"

"My apologies. Even though you're a detective agency, we forgot to make an appointment. And we forgot to knock," Hirotsu spoke.

"The Port Mafia's Black Lizard," Kunikida said.

"Well, I hope you'll overlook these mishaps. Our errand will be over soon enough," As soon as the old man said this they pulled out their guns.