first time (requested)

Chan's fingers brushed across your back delicately as you made out on his bed in the dorm.

He's had a long day but he was already feeling better since you decided to come over and surprise him with dinner in hopes that it would help cheer him up and make him feel better.

You both had a nice meal, enjoying takeout and some cuddles as well as some conversation as he talked to you about his worries and stresses.

And now that he's feeling much better, thanks to you, you're curled up in his bed with his soft lips on yours as you lose yourself in him.

You gently laid your hand on his cheek as his lips started to move deeper against yours, more passionately and needy.

"You're gorgeous." He whispered as he pulled away from your lips.

He rolled you on your back and moved to lay over you as your heart started to race.

His hands started to travel across your body as he kissed your neck.

As his lips moved across your neck softly, you put your head back against his pillows as you sighed blissfully and melted.

You were so lost in him and his kisses and you never wanted these moments with him to end.

However, as his hands traveled across your body and began to brush across your thigh, you started to snap out of it as it started to feel very real.

You knew what his heart desired, where he wanted the night to go, and that made you a little anxious.

"Chan?" You whispered quietly.

But it was loud enough for him to hear.

He pulled away from your neck and pulled his hand away from your thigh as he stared into your eyes.

He took your hands into his and frowned as he gazed at you.

"Are you okay?"

You shook your head.

"What is it, darling? Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable? You seem so nervous."

"I am... sorta." You confessed.

This made Chan nervous and he gently stroked your cheek as a worried expression appeared on his face.

"You're nervous? With me? Why?"

"I've never gone this far with anyone before..." You said as he caressed your cheek.

"So... this would be your first time?" He wondered and you nodded your head.

"That's why I'm nervous. Not because of you. You're the sweetest guy ever. You make me feel so loved and so happy and I love you a lot."

Those words brought a smile to his face, causing his eyes to light up.

"It's just the thought of it all happening makes me nervous."

"I understand." He said. "But I need you to know that if you're that nervous and you're just not ready, that's perfectly okay."

"It is?"

"Yes, my love." He softly spoke as he brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "I don't see any reason to hurry anything. I've got you by my side and I love you and that's all I care about."

You took his hand from your cheek and wrapped your fingers around his as you looked into his eyes.

"We could just lay here and cuddle. We can just kiss and watch a movie or a show and talk about whatever you want to. Anything you want to do, I'm happy to do it because I'm with you."

You shook your head as you brushed your fingers across his.

"I want to."

"You do?" He asked, making sure about it.

"Yeah." You confirmed and his smile grew.

Not because that meant that you'd be taking things further with him tonight but because it meant that he would get to be your first.

It showed him how much you trust him, how much he meant a to you, and how much you love him.

And all he wanted to do was show you that he felt the same about you.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered.

"I'm in love with you too." He said before kissing the corners of your lips.

He put his lips back on yours, giving you the sweetest and softest kisses ever and your heart soared.

"I'll treat you like a queen." He promised as he kissed your face.

"You always do." You said as he pulled you closer.

"You're my whole world, darling. I promise I'll make everything perfect for you."

You wanted to tell him, once again, that he always does.

That he makes everything perfect all the time.

But you tilted your head back with a sigh as he started to kiss your neck and reached for the hem of your shirt.

And you let him take it off, just as he let you take his off, as well as everything else.

You were more than ready to take this next step with him.

Because you know that he's the one for you, just as he knows you're the one for him.