CHAPTER 1

Xavier Sean POV

“I mean it bro, i was inlove with her take note of 'was' means past tense but dámn! She act like she didn't dump me two years ago. At ako pa talaga ang naghahabol sa kanya I can't believe it! My mom didn't raise me so good to chase her! Fúck.”i just tap my friends friend back drako. He is drunk already.

We are here at the bar that i own. We just finished our mission to eliminate one of our enemy headquarters. And we succeed to help those been kidnapped and assaulted. Our second mission is to catch the predator. That fúckíng old man he's really getting on to our nerves.

“You know that I'm not good at advicing and héll yeah, you won't listen to us anyway. But one thing is for sure your still fúcking and deeply inlove her that woman Shekinah.”i nodded my head. Jason was right, his inlove.

I know what's inlove means. I've seen it from my dad's eyes while looking at my mother. At first it as laughing at him. Ofcourse his a mafia boss before then guess we're he belongs. To my mother who is very soft hearted and very innocent. He change for my mother out of love.

And my mother thought my well to never Evey break someones heart like what my dad's do before when he was an ässhólé. To respect and give values to woman out there.

Until now I am still afraid of committed because of that. I'm afraid I can hurt them by my decisions in life. When my mother knows about my part time job which was a member of a elite organization Casá Red she fainted. She is scared what brought bad in my life. But after all I love my mother so much.

I can say that I'm a mother's boy.

I was raise by my mom in Russia. She's full blood Filipina. My dad is full blood Russian and here comes me. I am an only child yet we came back here in Philippines when i was 15. But still I can't speak super deep meaning filipino words. My younger always twist if a tried so hard.

I'm still and member and an agent of our organization. Plus a Attorney and a politician. I aim this position not to abuse the power and the connections. Even without being a Mayor I still have a connections. But my desire to help people is always in my heart. My mother really thought me so well.

“You know what guys, I think I'm also inlove.”The boys was silent. They turn they head to me. I was raising my eyebrow.

“Ay pochak naman hindi naman February pero inlove kayong lahat.”we look at Calvin. Doubting at he said.

“pochak ka din, parang hindi ka lang asong úlól kakahabol sa gf ni Michael ah?”he shut his mouth and glare at Denis from saying that words.

“She's not inlove with that bastard Michael okay?! And how many times do I have to tell you that they are ex na! Your so kulit talaga.”He irritated said then gulp the whole bottle of Martini.

“Anyways who's this lucky woman you like?”my mind drown back to what happened a while ago.

While I was talking about my platform for my people here in Bacolod my eyes darned to this pale yet gorgeous woman. I was start Strack for a second. When she smile at the kid she was talking to. I already admit it was love at first sight.

So I told Aling bebang that I am offering that woman for washing my clothes. And I was on blues when she agree. The first time I talked to her when we are inside the car. I almost stuttered because of this ranging feelings. The moment she smiled at me i told myself to court this woman. And I will.

“Omygod, our baby Mayor Xavier Sean is inlove?! This is a big hit!”i glare at him.

“Don't basag my plans to court her díckhéad. Let me do the honor.”i was proud of myself.

Their face turned sour. Like they heared a word that super diri for them. what? it's true naman.

“Unang mong gawin matuto kang magtagalog. Dalawang dekada ka na sa pinas hindi ka pa rin marunong tignan mo itong si Calvin kahit bayaga ito marunong na.”Calvin proudly raise his arm to show his muscles.

“I'll try, but for now let's keep it a secret.”they nodded at me. I was in urged to see Marie now, but I know she's freak out if she know that I am a dámn stalking her.

After that drinking session with my friends.  I contact Marie.

Me:

You can a plenty clothes to wash here tomorrow.

Sent 11: 32 PM

I was not expecting Marie's to reply that fast because it's late already.

Marie:

Cge po ser, bukas.

Received 11: 33 PM

Me:

Y are you still awake?

Sent 11: 34 PM

Marie:

Ma22log na sana aq ser, kakatapos q din maglaba ng aming damit. Cge ser, tulog na q.

Received 11: 36 PM

I'm kinda confused what she's saying. It took me five minutes to analyze. Q means ko, oh okay.

Me:

Okay I'll sleep 2 now, good night sweet dreams Mi Amor dream of me.

Sent 11: 41 PM

I was thinking if I would delete this message. But later on I delete it because it's kinda cringe. Now I have to learn how to speak Tagalog for the sake of her. And I learned so fast how she type.