Chapter 4

So we all left to go to the cinema..

The film finished around 4 and we went to have dinner me, niall, caitlin, zayn,Liam ,harry & louis all had a lovely dinner at nandos.

After we finished. We all took the long way back home and it was lucky we did as we came round the corner we saw smoke coming from this house we all ran round and this house was burning.

"louis, niall no wait"

They ran into the house my boyfriend he just left

"promise you won't die" I screamed

"I promise I love you Sophie " niall looked back and ran inside.

Oh I hope they come back I started crying hoping that they would come back I just sat there crying because I knew if he didn't come back he would be dead. suddenly caitlin saw this out line coming from the light louis and niall holding this girl who obviously passed out in the smoke.

I hope she's okay, why was she in there.

Louis took the girl back to our house whilst I walked with niall back home, shivering niall realised and gave me his coat I took it and wore it home.

2hours past and suddenly this girl woke up.. We gave her some water and let her recover me and caitlin sat down and told her what happened, that she passed out in a house because it was on fire and how we brought her back to ours so see was okay.

We asked what her what her name was

"mmmmyy name is aaannnaa "

"well hello Anna this is caitlin and I'm sophie my boyfriend niall and our friend louis saved you so you didn't burn"

"louis, niall get your arse down here right now" caitlin screamed up the stairs

Thud thud niall and louis charged down the stairs like a pair of 5 year olds

Louis pov

She's awake oh good I can't belive we saved her

"hey im louis I'm soo glad your ok"

Niall looked over "yea i hope your ok I'm niall"

Niall just sat next to sophie whilst I comforted Anna, caitlin went upstairs.