Chapter 3

Sophie's pov

So that was it me and niall set off our separate ways but little did we know we were gonna see each other soon..

1 days later

Nialls pov

So I think it was about 6pm when I got home last night missing Sophie soo much and I wanted to see her again.. I woke up this morning around 8:38 am no one in the house just me. I found my phone and decided to call Sophie not knowing whether she was awake yet and I had luck she picked up the phone and shouted.

"niall I love you if your free come to corner of your street and il take you to my house please say you will come " she said with her cute little accent

"yea of course I'll come to the corner of the street ill do anything to see you again gorgeous ill be there in 25 minstrel ok" she hung up the phone, I've got 25 minutes to sort out what I want to wear ,I still haven't unpacked my bags yet what I'm I going to do, am I going smart or casual. I think I'll go casual I found some clothes, brushed my Teeth, did my hair ran out the front door and realised I forgot my phone, ran back in side got my phone and went to the corner of the road.

Sophie pov

I could just about see the outline of niall leaning against the wall in the distance , I couldn't wait to take him back to my house and mess around .. I started to run up to him I grabbed his arm and he turned around. What's wrong with him.

" you were 3.5 minutes late what took you soon long"

"I'm sorry niall ,caitlin was curling my hair and sorting out what I soul we"

"I was only joking Sophie im not angry with you I was messing around " as he picked me up and kissed me.

As we were walking down the road I slowed down whilst niall carried on walking and I jumped on his back.

"um Sophie why are you on my back"

"I didnt want to walk anymore and when you get to the end of this road turn right and then count 4 houses and then we will be there"

Niall looked at me and I laughed he grabbed me tight to make sure I wouldn't call off which was nice of him. We got to the end of the road and he counted 4 houses and walked up the steps and put me down . I let him into the house and I showed him around I told him I would be 10 seconds and ill be down I ran up stairs in to the bathroom brushed my hair and walked into my room Looked around then as I was about to leave niall was right behind me..