Chapter Two

third Third-person POV:

"Omg Alex, stop doing that," Haley screams at the younger girl.

"Stop what, reminding you that you'll get old. Maybe with the way your life is going, you'll end up in Mom and Dad's basement for life." Alex taunts.

"Shut up I'm going to be beautiful forever and have a huge house," Haley says applying make-up.

"How if you have no job? You might have to work minimum wage at a fast food place." Alex says.

"Ew no I'll get fat." Haley gasps.

"Then you have to get good grades. And you can't stop getting old." Alex says slowly writing about how Haley reacts to the stressful comments. Not that Haley was going to think about the future but the ugly stuff seemed to be working which Alex thought Haley would have too big of an ego to have.

"Ya know what I'm leaving," Haley says leaving the room only to return five minutes later. "Forgot my phone." She says.

"For five minutes. Interesting." Alex responds going back to her writing. Haley gives her a weird look but decides to leave, realizing she doesn't care what her strange sister is doing this time.

~💕~

Y/n's pov:

"So I guess in some cases if this was stress it would be a reason for forgetfulness,"  I say once Alex tells me her stuff. "Also, I asked some of my friends and stuff about finals last year and some stuff was headaches, lack of sleep meaning being sluggish during the day time, and overall lack of motivation making them stress out more due to not studying," I say summing up my parts of the presentation.

"Yeah that's good now we need to make it into a presentation," Alex says.

"Well yeah, but we have a week to do so." I remind her.

"Still it needs to be perfect." She says and just in time, the bell rings.

"Lunch is over, later Alex," I say walking off to where I knew Enzo would be. I hear her groan as I leave but don't turn around.

"I knew she was a straight-A student but goddamn," I say once I'm over there.

"I'm doing my project on my own apparently," Enzo complains

"Just write on a slide 'presentation by Enzo and Enzo'. She won't check and then you get the credit for your work." I say.

"This is why we're besties." He responds.

"Love you too, later," I say before walking to my next class.

Alex

You do realize I need an A on this right?

Well yeah but we have like three more days

plzzz

:)))

Fine

I don't know why but I felt the need to say yes to her so we decided after school tomorrow we would go to the park about five minutes away from the school and do it there.

~💕~

"Ok, so we have three hours to work on this before my mom picks me up," Alex explains once we find a place to sit down. I laugh a bit.

"Calm down, we got this. It won't take long." I promise before taking out my laptop. 

"OK, good, sorry I'm so stressed about this. Group projects make me nervous." She says and I smile.

"It's fine, I swear I understand," I tell her and we start working.

Two and a half hours later, we finally had a presentation that both of us were happy with. 

"Well, that was not as easy as I thought it would be." I joke and she laughs. "You said your mom is coming in three hours so we still have half an hour if you wanna go walk around the shops. It's like a two-minute walk to the mall." I informed her.

"Oh yeah that'd be nice, let me text my mom." She responds pulling out her phone.

"Ok let's go," She says standing. 

~💕~

"Let's get prom dresses. Prom is next week after all" I say.

"Eh, I don't know. I hate dress shopping." She responds.

"You just haven't found a good dress," I respond bringing her to the nearest shop.

After about three dresses I found a gorgeous f/c dress and Alex was trying on a fourth.

"This one is nice," Alex says coming out of the dressing room and my jaw drops. "Is it OK?" She asks.

"You look beautiful," I tell her honestly. 

"Thank you," Alex responds smiling and looking in a mirror.

"Who are you going with?" I ask.

"I'm going with two of my friends." She smiles.

"I'm going with Enzo as friends,"  I say and we buy the dresses and head out.

"Now what?" She looks at me.

"Food court?" 

"Yes." 

We sit down with our food, talk for another 15 minutes, and end up laughing our asses off before Alex's phone rings.

"Oh, that's my mom. She's here. I gotta go." She says.

"Oh, that's fine. I'll see you in class, yeah?" I say.

"Would it be cool if we hung out out of class too? You're really fun to be around." She says and I nod then she leaves.

A/n: They are friends now and I'm sorry for it being so short. I had to rewatch season four to remind myself of the timeline stuff then also had to do school stuff and I now work so I have zero time to write. I love you guys and I will do my best <33333

~Venus