Random thoughts

ELK was really young when she committed her first crime. (I can't remember her age =< )
_________________________________________

Most of the Evil little club just kind of disappeared. The amount of videos on them decreased throughout time. I'm still kind of curious as to what happened between ELK and Evil little donny. Did they end up together...?
_________________________________________

ELK/ELC never had very loving parents. If they did, the two probably wouldn't be that Evil.

QUICK LITTLE SIDE RANT:

King tom is most of the issues for the Magical Kingdom. If he never cheated on Ramona, then Ramona wouldn't be Evil and rude. If he kept ELK/ELC/LC he could've taught them to be good. He didn't keep them and he cheated so thats where most of the issues come from.

QUICK LITTLE SIDE RANT OVER. :)
_________________________________________

ELK's Castle is basically the Magical Kingdom but if it was Evil. Her castle has the same exact layout.

When she got there, she was immediately brought in as a Queen.

Although, there is a theory that she was "Created" by the Mad scientist. That theory has been proved wrong on several occasions including episodes in "My other life" Series and the episodes on ELK's YouTube account.
_________________________________________

If ELK and Evil little donny got married, Wouldn't that make Kelly and Donny Related?

Hear me out, ELK is Kelly's Twin (In the original Lore). Evil Little donny shared the same DNA with donny because ELK took some of donny's blood and made him an Evil Twin.

If Kelly's Twin and donnys twin got together and got married, Wouldn't they be like Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law?
_________________________________________

Evil little Kelly was kept under the stairs for the majority of her life. No wonder she wanted revenge...

QUICK LITTLE SIDE RANT:

I know everything that ELK did was bad and that she shouldn't have done this but it's no shocker that she did do what she did. ELK did have a Pretty bad Childhood and therefore it's not entirely shocking that she wants Revenge on King tom and others. The stuff she did was not okay but she did have a Reason behind it.

QUICK LITTLE SIDE RANT OVER.
_________________________________________

That's the most of then Currently. Thank you so much for reading this. If you have any thoughts that you would like me to add, then please write them in the comments and I will add them. Please have a lovely Day/Night :)