🎉Six🎉

Wish you all a very HAPPY JANMASHTAMI❣️❣️

Enjoy Reading!!!!

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Rishte aksar nazook dhage se bandhe hota hai 

Issiliye dhage ka har sira pyar aur vishwas ki ganth se bandhana chahiye

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

The warm golden glow of the setting sun streamed through the windows of Bhosle Sadan, casting a comforting embrace over the spacious living room. Mahima, elegant and poised, stood by the entrance, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

As the front door creaked open, Gauri stepped inside. She was unsure, her eyes scanning the unfamiliar surroundings of her ancestral home.

Mahima couldn't contain her excitement any longer and rushed towards Gauri. With a tender smile, she gently caressed Gauri's head, her touch filled with maternal love.

Gauri, I am your aunt, your father's sister. You can call me 'atya.'  

(atya means bua/aunt in marathi which means father's sister)

Gauri looked up at Mahima, her eyes wide with curiosity. 

Okay, Atya.

Mahima beckoned Gauri to sit on the nearby couch and leaned in closer, her voice barely a whisper.

Listen, Gauri, no one here knows who you are. I've told them you're my friend's daughter. I hope you understand that until everything is sorted out, you mustn't tell anyone the truth.

Gauri furrowed her brow, puzzled by the secrecy. She was in her own home, after all. Why should she hide her identity?

But why, Atya? This is my home. Why can't I tell anyone about myself?

Mahima placed a comforting hand on Gauri's shoulder and sighed.

There are some circumstances and dangers you can't be aware of right now, especially concerning your grandfather.

Gauri's curiosity piqued even more.

Azoba?

Mahima smiled warmly.

Yes, dear, your dadaji. But for now, please, trust me. This is the only way you can stay here, safe and sound.

Gauri pouted, clearly conflicted by the request.

Okay, Atya.

Mahima's eyes shone with gratitude as she wrapped her arms around Gauri in a protective embrace. The two shared a moment, their hearts connected by the unspoken promise to keep Gauri safe, no matter the cost.

The shadows grew longer in the room as the evening deepened, and Gauri began to realize that her return to Bhosle Sadan was shrouded in mystery and danger, and that her aunt, Mahima, was the only one she could trust in this unfamiliar territory.