1

As you run through the papers on your desk people named with S.K and K.S initials of suspects of "element users" that's what we call them, and you suddenly stop once you see a picture of a boy in a white and light/mint green school uniform. He caught your eye for a suspicious reason, possibly because of the hot pink hair, are his eyes green or is it just the glasses?

There's no information however there is a name luckily, "Kusuo... Saiki" you read out loud. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

((authors prospective))

The female assassin had been hired to kill a man named Kusuo Saiki. She was told that he's on the list of element users, but she herself was only an amateur assassin. However, she was not intimidated by this, as she believed that any man could be killed.

The assassin began researching her target, surprised to find out that he was a high-school student. She wondered what it was about this specific student that made him such a danger to others, when the other students were seemingly oblivious.

The more the assassin read about her target, the more intrigued she became. He seemed like a normal high-school student, with a normal family and a normal friend's group. What exactly made him so suspicious that he was on the list, and she had been hired her to kill him? She was determined to find out.

As the assassin continued her research, she began to learn more about her target.

She found out that Kusuo Saiki was known for his impressive academic performances and was friends with the student council president. He also had a reputation as a skilled dodge ball player and was well liked by his classmates.

However, she also learned that Saiki was known for being extremely introverted and antisocial, and he often made it clear that he wanted to be left alone. She couldn't help but think was there more to this ordinary high-school student than just his academic achievements?

For some reason this website knew a lot...

The assassin sighed and closed her laptop, frustrated that she did not have enough information about her target.

She felt that it was dangerous to go into a mission without knowing as much as possible about her target, and she was disappointed that she did not have a better understanding of Kusuo Saiki.

She knew that the only way to truly learn more about Saiki was to observe him in person, and she resolved to find a way to do so secretly but it was up to the boss.

.

.

.

.

.

The assassin walked down the dark hallway towards the meeting with her boss. The thought of the upcoming mission was weighing heavily on her mind.

She had only been given a basic profile of her target, and she felt that there was still too much she didn't know about Kusuo Saiki. She hoped that her boss would be able to provide her with more information about the target, and she was prepared to ask for more details if needed.

(switching pov)

The sick and injured lined the walls as you walked down the corridors of the organization. You passed by the suffering faces with a sense of sadness and compassion, knowing that they were fellow assassins who had been badly injured in previous missions.