chapter 1

A/N

Just a quick word in advance:
,,speak"
think
( A/N )

have fun while reading

_________

Sora :

"As you know, tomorrow we're going on an expedition again and that's why we put the topic together. The notes are hanging in the designated places. And now step out of my sight. I want to be able to greet you alive again next time."
Cheers echoed through the large hall as the little queen finished speaking.
I covered my ears and left the room so as not to be surprised by the crowd.

on the blackboard

When I arrived I looked for my name, which turned out to be very easy. I was one of the leaders of a group.

René Stimme
Status Alive
Race Vampire
Gender Male
Age at least 100 years (18)
Date of birth September 9th
Height 5"11
Blood group A
Eye color Red
Hair color Black
Parents: Lisa Simm, Jan Simm
Parents died in a car accident on his tenth birthday
Probable suicide

Mercy impossible It flashed through my head when I read my partner's name. I found his file while I was there faking mine "Finally not on the same topic as Lacus!" I jumped in shock. "I didn't want to scare you," said the black-haired man next to me. He held out his hand to me. I just looked at it silently. "Touching isn't your thing, is it?" I nodded . "Then just like that.
I'm René. We will probably lead a team together for the next few days." His voice and his face showed no emotion.
I nodded. I turned back towards the board to look at my people. "I'm glad that Mika is in our team ." I nodded at the statement of the man next to me. It stayed quiet between us for a long time.
Nobody said anything, just looked silently at the big board and tried to remember the different people from our team. Suddenly a name came into my field of vision.

Lacus welt
status alive
race vampire
gender male
age least 100 years (16)
date of birth August 21st
height 5"9
blood type AB
eye color red
hair color purple
parents luna welt jake groß
nothing further known

I may have looked at his file too.
I pointed my hand to the place where his best friend's name was written.
,, I know . Unfortunately, I don't know why he isn't one of the troop leaders."
I just nodded to his statement. You could hear footsteps in the distance. I turned around and walked a little to the side. René looked confused at me, but he followed me a short time later when he himself noticed that the others were slowly coming too. Slowly some people gathered around the table.
,,Very good hearing." The black-haired man whispered to me from above, as he was a good deal taller than me at 5"1. (the sad truth when you're small XD) The room filled up little by little, and when it got too much for me, I left it.

René:

I looked for a while at the door through which Sora had just disappeared.
,, All right René?" A purple-haired vampire asked me, who had stood next to me and followed my gaze.
,, Hmm? I was just thinking." I answered him.
Sora looked like he couldn't breathe. As if a band around his chest was suffocating him.

________________

A/N

first chapter in English

if something is spelled wrong I'm sorry...

and I'm not that good with sizes yet...

thanks for reading

(I hope it's even on the English servers)

I hope to see you again ♡
have a nice day ♡