Chapter 1: Meet the Fairy Knights

(Y/N is seen walking in the school halls as many students stare at him. The girls sigh lovely as they look at him, much to his confusion.)

Y/N: (in mind) Weird, since when those girls have been acting like that? Is that because I beat Claire? Maybe it's just a coincidence, nothing more!

(The boys are glaring at Y/N, who then closes his eyes and opens them again, showing the same blue fire in his left eye, scaring the shit out of them.)

Y/N: Tch, fools.

(Y/N then keeps walking until he bumps into a girl.)

Y/N: Sorry, are you okay?

(Y/N reaches out a hand to help her up and she dusts herself up.)

????: I am now

????: I am now... (sees Y/N) Hey, you're the one who defeated the "Perfect Queen", aren't you?

Y/N: Yeah, that's me. How is she?

????: Don't know, don't care. Someone had to put her in her place someday. But I admit, I never thought this day would come.

Y/N: Oh, I forgot to ask your name.

????: (sighs) Where are my manners? I'm Melusine, one of the Fairy Knights.

Y/N: I'm Y/N Kisaragi.

Melusine: Nice to meet you.

????: Hey Melusine, is that the guy who beat that so-called "Perfect Queen"?

(Y/N and Melusine turn to see Baobhan Sith and Barghest.)

Melusine: Yeah, his name is Y/N Kisaragi.

Baobhan: I see. (to Y/N) My name is Baobhan Sith, cutie.

 (to Y/N) My name is Baobhan Sith, cutie

Barghest: And mine is Barghest.

Y/N: You must be the other Fairy Knights, right?

Baobhan: Wow, you're smart, huh?

Y/N: Yeah... anyway, we'd better head to classes.

(They nod and go to classes as they failed to notice Claire watching them, and she's not happy.)

Claire: So those bitches decided to badmouth me, huh? (sighs) And all because of that damn massacre. But if they think I'll simply let them hang out with that boy, they're gravely mistaken! 

(Claire follows the four as the screen fades out.)