Chapter 13: Meet the Iron Blood's Large Cruiser

(After defeating Cecilia, Y/N was dating Akagi as he thinks about the coming of Ichika and the I.S. Academy Students. Akagi then tries to get his attention by rubbing her foot on his crotch, but then Takao comes in and presses her boobs on his back.)

Y/N: Atago? What are you doing?

Atago: I'm your girlfriend too, remember? It's only natural I show affection towards you

Y/N: It's true. (to Akagi) Oh, and sorry for not giving you attention?

(Akagi rubs her foot harder on his crotch as she holds a mischevious smirk.)

Akagi: I will only accept your apology if you moan loudly for me.

Y/N: What the hell, Akagi?

Akagi: You think I care if people will hear? Think again.

Y/N: Whatever...

(He then pulls his phone and starts playing one of his favorite songs.)

(Atago and Akagi got curious about Y/N's taste in music.)

Atago: What do you like in this kind of music, Y/N?

Y/N: It's a reminder, to become stronger.

Atago: Oh, I see.

(Timeskip)

(After classes ended, Y/N is returning to his dorm, when he suddenly saw a shipgirl.)

????: Oh, you must be the Undefeated Bahamuth

????: Oh, you must be the Undefeated Bahamuth. I'm Ägir.

Y/N: I'm Y/N Kisaragi, almost a second-year student in Little Garden.

Ägir: Really? You're just some weeks close to advance?

Y/N: Yeah, and so is my brother Hayato.

Ägir: You're his brother?

Y/N: In the flesh, we also have a sister named Karin, who is currently dating Ichika. I heard the Phantom Task is doing some devious activities in the town, probably trying to use some siren technology.

Ägir: That can be a problem. We have to warn the others.

Y/N: Agreed.

(They go to the main room as the screen fades out.)