Chapter 12: Some Things Never Change

(Ever since the Infinite Stratos Students came into picture, some things have changed while others didn't. Y/N had just finished his classes as he goes to the dorm along with some of his girlfriends.)

Emile: Olga Marie is the worst...

Salter: At least, she's not as bad as Ichika's sister.

Claire: I like her.

Y/N: Heh! Of course you do! Do you think I don't know how you reacted when I first beat you?

(The girls giggle by this, causing Claire to growl in annoyance.)

Claire: Very funny, idiot.

(As they enter the dorm, Karin was waiting for him.)

Karin: Oh onii-chan! Welcome back! I have some news for you.

Y/N: What's up, sis?

Karin: I'm dating Ichika.

Y/N: Say what now? Run that by me again? Did you say you're dating Ichika?

Karin: That's what I said.

Y/N: Well, I just hope they didn't hear that.

Karin: Uh... who?

(Karin realizes that Y/N is talking about Houki and her friends. Y/N sighs as he knows he must stand up for his sister.)

(Next day, Y/N is seen ready to fight Cecilia as Karin and Ichika get worried.)

Y/N: It's a beautiful day outside there, huh? Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... in days like these... girls like you...

(He closes his eyes before reopening them as the blue flames surround his right eye.)

Y/N: (dark tone) Should be burning in hell!

Ichika: Well, I guess Cecilia is screwed...

Houki: (pouts) Ichika!

Ichika: What? I'm telling the truth.

Jalter: Fufufu, I would believe his words if I were you! He put the so-called Perfect Queen in her place when they first met.

(They see Y/N slamming Cecilia with his telekinesis, much to the I.S. Girls shock as not even Ichika could get to beat Cecilia so easily.)

Laura: Vhat kind of magik is zhat?

Charlotte: Maybe Ichika is right, Cecilia is screwed.

Huang: Come on, Cecilia. Fight back!

(Unfortunately, Cecilia is having a bad time against Y/N, who easily beats her. He then approaches the other I.S. Girls.)

Y/N: Let this be a lesson for you. Don't let me catch ya picking on my sister while I'm around. (glares deadly) You understand?

(The I.S. Girls get frightened as they nod in fear.)

Y/N: Good. Now excuse me.

(Y/N walks away as the screen fades out.)