Love, anonymous -byler (fluff) part 4

Joyce happily agreed to bringing them to the Arcade, so they got into the car and made their way there quite quickly. Will could see Dustin and Lucas standing outside of the arcade, a big notebook in Lucas' left hand. He waved at them casually, and Dustin seemed ecstatic to see them, offering an excited wave.

The two hopped out of the car, greeting Dustin and Lucas, as Joyce drove away.

"What did you guys need so early in the morning...?" Will asked, still a bit tired.

"We wanted to do this when nobody else was at the arcade! I mean, who comes to the arcade at 7 am?" Dustin said, giggling.

"We think we found who sent you the letter! C'mon." Lucas said, directing them inside.

The arcade was empty, the only noise was the machines beeping and the shuffle of the workers preparing for customers.

"Over here, this booth." Dustin said, skipping over to a booth further in the back.

The four of them sat down, Mike and Will held hands under the table, hoping not to be painfully obvious, but a flush rising on both of their cheeks.

"Alright, so we got rid of Judith, she has a crush on Jayden...Then we knew it couldn't be Dutchess, she's dating her Canadian boyfriend, or whatever, she's always bragging about him, yet, nobody has ever really seen him." Lucas let out a laugh.

"Alright...And what does this have to do with anything?" Mike said, mocking the two of them.

"Well, if you'd listen, we found the girl of Will's dreams." Dustin said, smiling largely.

"Oh, the girl of my dreams, huh?" Will said, stifling his laughter as he made a comfortable eye contact with Mike.

"Exactly, do you wanna know her or not?" Lucas said sarcastically.

"Sure...I'd love to know her." Will said, rolling his eyes and smiling.

"Alright, the girl who sent you the letter is...drum roll please." Dustin said, staring at Mike and Will expectedly.

Mike rolled his eyes, letting go of Will's hand to start a soft drumroll on the table. Will felt the sudden lack of touch on his hand, quickly pulling his hand away to join the drumroll.

"It's.....Nicky Wild!" Dustin and Lucas shouted together.

"Wrong." Will said, immediately bringing Lucas and Dustin to a surprised face.

"What– What do you mean wrong? We did all the research??" Dustin shouted back at Will.

"I already know who wrote the letter, I just wanted to mess with you guys. And yes, we're dating, no you can't ask any questions." Will said, a grin on his face as Dustin looked nearly offended.

"Can you at least tell us who it is??" Lucas said.

Will looked over at Mike, the two of them nodded at each other. Mike felt a bit of relief, being able to tell them, he was getting tired of all the girl talk with Will, he didn't really like it.

"Mike." Will said, reaching back for his hand under the table.

"Sure, who is it really?" Lucas said, Dustin just sat back in disbelief.

"I wrote it Lucas– Believe me, I didn't want to admit I wrote the pink letter, but...it was all we had." Mike said, flushing a bit.

"I fucking knew it–!" Dustin shouted at Lucas.

"Well sorry." Lucas said sarcastically.

"I knew there was something with you guys, but Lucas refused to listen to me!" Dustin shouted.

"You...knew–?" Will stuttered out.

"Well duh, you guys aren't really good at hiding your feelings y'know, I mean, I could tell from the minute I met you." Dustin said.

"We're not that obvious!" Mike shouted back in his defense.

"You kinda are..." Lucas muttered.

The four of them continued to talk about it, despite Will telling them no questions, he answered every single one he could.