green haired pirates Bio

Name: Monkey D. Izuku

Quirk: quirkless

Race: human

Haki: all advanced

Fighting style: rokushiki, seime kikan, hasshoken, and breath qigong

Crew Occupation: Captain

Alias: green hair dekiru

(focus on izuku)

Name: hitoshi shinso

Quirk: brainwash
Allows the user to make anyone who responds to him his puppet

Race: human

Haki: armament, observation below advanced

Fighting style: fox Fire, kappa, one sword, two sword, three sword, four sword, and five sword style
(Five sword is the combination of four and three sword style just think three sword with his legs.)

Crew Occupation: first mate, swordsman

Alias: dark prince of hell shinsou

Background: thrown out of his house because of his quirk he learned how to use a sword to protect himself, until izuku landed on his island and found him being attacked so he jumped in and helped getting shinsou to safety, he then offering him a spot on his crew shinsou had nothing to lose since he has no where to live so he joins and gains great respect for his captain proud to call him that.

(Ignore the cat and give him three swords)

Name: Sen kaibara

Quirk: gyrate
This quirk allows the user to spin any part of their body like a drill

Race: human

Fighting style: blackleg

Haki: armament, observation below advanced

Crew Occupation: cook

Alias: spiral leg kaibara

Background: abandoned because his parents found his wanting to be a chef and hero did not fit their job of builders so they left him in an alley and later picked up by some chefs on the baratie he learned how to fight and cook from said chefs, one day izuku and shisou came to the floating restaurant to eat but the meal was intrupted by a group of Pirate's that attacked, so they helped Sen take them out the head chef then asked izuku to take Sen with them so he can follow his dream of being a hero, to which izuku agrees and welcomes him with open arms and kaibara could not be happier anywhere else than with his new family.