Classes unit, Class-S dominates

It's a new day at U.A and Class-S was in their desks waiting for their heroics lesson already knowing who is the main teachers for it.

Touya: *enters room* alright I want you all to get ready and head to zone beta for heroics.

They leave to get ready as we move along to the area it will take place with Class-A already there.

All might: HAHAHA WELCOME TO HEROICS 101 YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL.

As they enter thay see their homeroom teacher, the principal, psyqueen(inko), and vlad King of 1-B there waiting.

Iida:um sir excuse my rudeness but what are you all doing here.

Nezu: it's quite alright young iida, and as to why we are here we'll I decided to change up all mights class a little and make it for all hero courses at the same time.

As nezu says this only the teachers notice the mischievous glint in his eye.

Just then Class-B enters with shoko and katsumi leading the pack.

Suddenly a blonde egotist appears and uses mocking

Monoma: hahaha today we the grand Class 1-B shall show you 1-A scum just how superior to you we are HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It wasn't very affective, before he could say anything else kendo used chop on monoma, it was very affective monoma has fainted.

Before anyone could say anything they heard footsteps coming towards them and see Class-S enter the room with dabi leading them in as the whole class was dressed in pirate like clothing catching many off guard.

Nezu: ah I am glad you have joined us, now we may begin explanations

He gives the signal for all might and psyqueen to continue.

All might: RIGHT LETS GET STARTED*pulls out notes*NOW THEN THIS WILL BE A TEAM BATTLE.

psyqueen: now notice how he didn't say team battles plural.

All might: TODAY BOTH CLASS-A AND B ARE TO WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT CLASS-S.

psyqueen: A and B will be heros S will be villains, the villains will be guarding a bomb in a six block radius.

All might: FOR THE HEROS TO WIN YOU MUST EITHER CAPTURE THE BOMB, CAPTURE YOUR OPPONENTS, OR RENDER YOUR OPPONENTS UNCONSCIOUS.

psyqueen: for the villains to win you must either protect the bomb until time runs out, capture the heros, or render them unconscious.

Nezu: now that you have your rules you may enter the city the villains have 20 minutes to hide the bomb leaving the heros 20 minutes to plan.

After saying this the classes some begrudgingly leave to their spots.

As the Green hair Pirate's find a place to put the bomb they go over their game plan.

Izuku: OK so we know three of them will be gunning for me and from what we've seen some don't like the idea of working together, so that's what we'll play to.

He looks at kyoka and himiko.

Izuku: I want you two to work together and separate them, kyoka use you sound manipulation and copy their voices to get them to fight, himiko I want you to kidnap one and become them to divide them further got it.

Both nod and get ready to go.

Izuku: when they leave each other that's when I want you all to strike, together their a problem divided their dead meat.

Before they leave he calls two back.

Izuku: shinso, kaibara I want you two with me when I fight my past.