17

She is currently in the van with her manager going to the venue where she had to be for the promotion of her EP. It is the last day of her promotion.

She was in a beautiful outfit she looked mesmerizing in it.

She was speaking with the manager when her phone rang and she panicked

She was speaking with the manager when her phone rang and she panicked. She quietly turned it on and texted the person.

OTP:
she: Am with manager nim. I'll call you later please.
???: Oh oh am so sorry I'll talk to you later then.
she: Yea okiee
???: Ok bye love you.
she: Love you too

They reached the venue and HyeYo was having her final touch ups. She switched of her phone and went inside.

She went inside and the cameras started flashing. She smiled at everyone brightly and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hyeyo imnida.", She said and sat down.

The interview started. There questions she wasn't bothered about but some were such, that she started questioning herself.
.
.
.
.
.
Today HyeYo has an interview in the Dive Studios by Eric Nam. She along side another big artist were the guests for the day's interview.

She quickly dressed and left in the van.
She wore:

She reached there and she saw a very unexpected artist smiling at her

"Ah annyeonghaseyo" she bowed and whispered and the artist did the same but....smiling as if there was something hidden.
The interview started and things went so smooth that both the guests artists blurted something which made all of their eyes widen.

"Ah......idk man" HyeYo laughed as the other artist looked at her.

"Maybe she meant it. " the artist's said.
"Ok leaving Bye aside Jay what would you say huh. What do you think about her?" Eric asked smiling widely.

Hyeyo looked at Jay and he smiled at her.
She nodded slightly and he started speaking.

"Ummm

"Ummm. Idk if I should say it here but yea i like her alot like a lot. I kept on bothering her for the past few years I guess. Coz bruh if I get a chance to date her I mean hell yea am not losing it" he explained. The fans went crazy after seeing Hyeyo's reaction(she was a blushing mess)

"Omaigad can we expect something? Like yk. Can we?! You both will look cute!" Eric started hyping them making both of them blush even more.

"I really don't know if yea you'll know it Eric" Hyeyo laughed.

After the interview they both went home and shared some pictures in Instagram....

moreaojuplease

moreaojuplease loved it today

-
shippop can we expect something please 🥺
hyeeonnie please take care of our Hye 😭
son.hyeyoyo__  true indeed
    |moreaojuplease I know i know

The fans went crazy with the interaction between their favourite artists.

(Who do you think Hyeyo went Paris with? 🧐)