19

??? POV:

As I landed in Korea, there were a number of reporters flashing their cameras on me. I am finally getting to see my love. All this time shed fly to China to see me but now it's time for me to surprise her.

I got into the car my manager arranged for me and left. It's winter so I wore warm clothes. I quickly went to Hye's apartment trying not to get into view of anyone.

I pressed the apartment passcode and got in. Good thing she told me about it. Phewww I went inside. I sat down and I saw there was nothing to eat. "How does she live bruh." I sigh. I order some food products. When it arrived I decided to cook her something. After cooking I placed all the dish in order and I heard the front door open. I quickly hid behind the wall with the bouquet.

When she came in she made a confused sound and as she came further inside,

"BOOO"
"AAAH"

Hyeyo's POV:

I was very tired. All I wanted was to go home and speak to him and sleep.

"Drive safe" I greeted manager nim and went to my apartment. As I opened the door, I saw a pair of shoes...

"Eh?" I am confused. I walked further and suddenly someone scared me and I yelled. After I looked at the person.. I cried.

"What are you doing here. I thought you had shooting to be done" I said tears brimming.
"Well I took some days off it's cold and I wanted to be with you" he said and I ran to him and hugged him tight. "I missed you so much. Really very much" I said. "Me too love me too" he replied swaying us both back and forth.

I took my jacket off and kept it on the couch coz I started feeling warm.

I changed to slippers and sat with him in the dining

I changed to slippers and sat with him in the dining. We ate our dinner and sat on the couch, cuddling each other looking at the snowfall from their window.

Four days later, we went shopping with my manager, and it was the day he was leaving back for China. It was time for him to go and manager nim said he'll drop him to airport. I went till the parking to greet him the last goodbye before he leaves. As I sending him to the car, I felt a shutter click. I turned around and saw no one. No need to be scared.