𝕋𝕖𝕟

ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕞, ℕ𝕐
𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘻𝘻 125𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵

ℕ𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕣 "ℕ𝕒𝕤 𝔼𝕓𝕜" 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕒 |𝟚𝟘

"Yoo muddy wassgud witchu nigga"

Nas says to both DThang and Setty as he slaps hands with them doing their signature handshake.

"Muddy whea you been nigga?"

"Word niggas ain't seen you since da night at da club"

DThang and Setty say to him causing Nas to smile to himself remembering the night at the club like it was yesterday.

"Oh nah I had a lil treesh I hada spin on"

Nas smirks shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"Set this nigga stay fuckin treeshy hoes"

DThang cracks laughing out loudly making Setty nod laughing in agreement.

"Deadass muddy you gone catch sum one day"

Setty says causing Nas to wave them both off.

"You buggin I only fuck wit clean bitches"

Nas tells them before feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket causing him to pull it out.

Looking at his phone Nas seen that he had a message from Kay causing him to frown his face up in frustration.

Nas still felt away about how Kay came at him for hitting Yomi.

Nas and Kay have never had any type of issue with each other before not even when Nas smacked Ally in the face because she was disrespecting him.

Kay seen the whole thing and didn't say anything but when Nas hit Yomi he seen a different reaction with Kay, one that he's never seen before.

Nas has also been feeling disrespected ever since Kay punched him in the face a few weeks ago in front of all of their friends.

He felt like Kay embarrassed him in front of everyone especially Yomi. He felt like Kay was trying to show out for her.

Secretly Nas has seen Yomi around before when he would go pick his little sister up from NYU he will always see Yomi walking to the train station.

When he seen her the day at 50 house he was going to try and get with her but at that time he was so high off of lean and percs that he reacted in the wrong way by hitting her in the face.

He didn't mean to but since he was under the influence at that moment he wasn't himself so he didn't really care about his choice of actions.

Seeing Yomi that night when she came with Janae he was going to apologize to her discretely but then when Kay started telling them how he was going to get at her, Nas felt away about that so he knew he had to try and say something to stop that from happening.