𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝕆𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

I don't have a reason to cry, and I have every reason to smile
And I don't have a reason to lie when you already readin' my mind
And I don't have a reason to be, if I can't be with you
And I don't need air in my lungs, if I can't sing your song
No, I don't need hands if I don't get to keep you warm
And I don't really need myself, if I don't need you
'Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you
I open my eyes so I can see with you
And I live so I can die with you

Yomi sings Die With You by Beyoncé to her daughter as she holds her rocking the 6 month old back and forth in her arms, showing her the cars driving by followed by the clear blue sky since she was standing in front of her floor to ceiling window.

BARK
BARK
BARK

Her small Yorkie teacup barks loudly as he's trying to get Yomi's attention to let her know that someone was nearby.

Yomi just ignored her dog's barks as light tears begin to cascade down her puffy red cheeks while she looks down at her daughter rubbing her thumb gently over her cheek.

It's been 6 months since the death of Yomi's son. Ever since then she's been in a dark stage of her postpartum depression while also grieving the death of her son and her brother. It was days like this one that Yomi wishes she wasn't alive anymore as her mind would fill with the constant heart ache and pain of the images of her son's lifeless body.

Yomi hasn't been able to eat let alone sleep much since that night occurred, which triggered her bipolar disorder and severe paranoia extremely bad. Yomi would spend days even weeks at end just sitting in her lounge chair that was in her room as she would just watch everything going on outside but she wasn't really watching her mind would really just be in a daze.

Her mind would constantly play tricks on her as her brain would fill with nonstop voices of the ones inside her head. The ones telling her how terrible of a mother she was, how she's the reason why everyone continues to come into her life just to leave, how she's not worthy of ever getting the love and happiness that she deserves because she's worthless.

The voices and the paranoia has gotten so bad for Yomi that she couldn't even handle being around her daughter most times because the sounds of the baby cries would trigger her in ways that were very dangerous for her child and for herself.

Luckily, Yomi did have some kind of help, however, it was not the help she would want being as though she hated the presence of them but nevertheless Yomi settled for it.

Feeling Kay's presence come up behind her, Yomi quickly tries to wipe her fallen tears away as she still rocks Mieras back to sleep since she just had her bottle not too long ago.

The two really haven't been on speaking terms especially Yomi, since she felt as though her son being killed was Kay's fault. While Kay on the other hand feels like if Yomi had listened to him long ago when he told her to tell him everything that's going on then their child would've never gotten killed.